News page - slight bug

J

Javai

Well good job on getting the news pages up and running. One small problem with it, when you follow the link to the news in English all the borders (links etc) are in French.....is GOA trying to make me learn French where all my school teachers failed ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Javai
Well good job on getting the news pages up and running. One small problem with it, when you follow the link to the news in English all the borders (links etc) are in French.....is GOA trying to make me learn French where all my school teachers failed ;)
Yeah I noticed this aswell. But this is not exactly a news tool as I thought it would be... this is just an announcment. Hmm.

O

old.Zeikerd

And about the actual news:
They're saying they are halfway to 1.48, which is BAD.
But bad news is better than no news at all.

F

fatgit

Im sure I remembered an announcement something along the lines of "Once we patch to 1.45, we should then only be several days behind Mythic" and that eurodaoc would catch up "by the end of april" :/

O

old.Elasto

They just neglected to mention April of what year.

I think they'll catch up with Mythic approximately 6 months after Mythic finish the game

2005 is my bet for Euro being up to date - and then hopefully because Goa have, I believe, a 3yr agreement.

O

old.Raziel

Yes they did say they would catch up by the end of april and then we would get the patches about 2 days after they when live in the us.

Sorry but they failed on one part and no way will they beable to trans them in 2 days, with the poor showing so far.

Sorry to bash GOA like this, but in my oppion all they have shown us is they cant keep any promise they make.

i have signed up to TEST a few other MMO's so as soon as the beta comes out for one of them i will foget all about DOAC.

i would go to the US servers, but i really dont want to start all over again. done it once already.

so altho this is a good game, it off to some thing new.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by fatgit
Im sure I remembered an announcement something along the lines of "Once we patch to 1.45, we should then only be several days behind Mythic" and that eurodaoc would catch up "by the end of april" :/

To bad you can't prove it since they took down the forum.

Getting the vibe of 1984 here.

O

old.Veritreus

Originally posted by Iunliten

To bad you can't prove it since they took down the forum.

Getting the vibe of 1984 here.

LOL!

Nice one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom