Newfrontiers - Read

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Bring back old DAOC for camlann pwease? how many of u agree? :( totally profetic, New Frontiers = For RVR Servers, this is PvP omg!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Why? Why has NF made pvp so bad?

It's changed the RA system for the better(Imo). And changed the keep system, surely this is going to make things better, ie; make ppl more inclinded to make lots of smaller guilds rather than 5-6 huge guilds and work as alliances?

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tsabo said:

ie; make ppl more inclinded to make lots of smaller guilds rather than 5-6 huge guilds and work as alliances?

Well what about the alliances that already exist on camlann < insert french guilds here > or what about < insert german guilds here > im kinda tired of the alliance crap on camlann and want it to be all out independant guilds fighting

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
i garee with tsabo ...

new NF rocks.. only prob is we should perhaps get a GM to understand that its relevance is only to 50 players... i htink they hsould make NF the batle zone for pvp... amazing scenery lots of places ot set up ambsu hetc... prob is though.. as per wirey's complaint... its true this is a pvp server .. and atm u got si toa class AND now new NF... and max players at peak is 800! i htink toa and si should be made no pk zones... then that should encourage al lto go to NF (keeps) and classic... eve nthen its too big for a server that is now completely dormant apart form the regulars whose mains are ON cam...

camlann = dead for nxt 2 weeks imo due to people moving ot their main servrs and trying / playing with their guilds etc :(

Bellona

Banned
Tsabo said:

It's changed the RA system for the better(Imo). And changed the keep system, surely this is going to make things better, ie; make ppl more inclinded to make lots of smaller guilds rather than 5-6 huge guilds and work as alliances?

ehmm no, this will not make more smaller guilds, as you cant take a keep with 2fgs if there is just a few defenders... its so scaled for zergs :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i think they can make it work if they give paladins a pbaoe pulsing lifetap+stun

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:
Well what about the alliances that already exist on camlann < insert french guilds here > or what about < insert german guilds here > im kinda tired of the alliance crap on camlann and want it to be all out independant guilds fighting

Add to that a max number of active chars in a guild....say...100 (could be lower then that imo)...chars that is not players....cause if not it dont mean shit with the alliance thing they would all just form 800 char french and a 800 char german guild....

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
camlann = dead for nxt 2 weeks imo due to people moving ot their main servrs and trying / playing with their guilds etc :(

Not so, been usual amount on for the last couple of nights, mebbe down a little but not that much.

Jenifer said:

Nah, I went to play RvR on main server but.. omg it was just a big zerg fest. Hib were just loggign off because they couldn't compete to the alb/mid zergs, so I guess if it carries on like that .. more poeple will be coming to camlann, especialy hibs.

Aithe said:
wirey - commit suicide
.... how about you stfu?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ahaaha mazix is a nooob xDDDDDDDDDDD

forgot to mention, APPEL, JABLOKI, ÕUNAD!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
Bring back old DAOC for camlann pwease? how many of u agree? :( totally profetic, New Frontiers = For RVR Servers, this is PvP omg!

Omg! There are rvr Zones on pvp too omg!

Omg! Such use of omg !

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest... they should make in NF it more fun if they let Single players CLAIM Towers ( Guilds only Keeps ) this would make it very nice battling against players for the ownage of towers, if a player owned a tower he gets like 5% Dmg to style / Speed / or even 5% to xp / rvr xp earned? this would shurely make NF more of a use to camlann and will be very much usefull, because in SI zones or so... most 50's just get leached by lowbies, or ganked on low hp it is a little stupid, :/ but i'm shure most people will disagree? or do u agree?

That be cool for Camlann as there aint many guilds... and I'd love to have my own pink keep for Yepy! I'd buy crafted armour and dye it pink, then give it to all the guards! And name the guards after the people form "Village People"

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
True, if goa will do this which i dont think.. but hope a GM reads, because this mite attract more ppl from other servers and Camlann maby bigger u know MORE FUN!!!!! and running to our own Towers getting it... but ooo some LEEET guild will come alone destroying all Towers mostly? so their Guild Members can claim them?zz.... make this level 46+ requirement only to enter the RvR grounds on PvP.. and 50 to Claim something ( also? would it work if only Guildless People who are 50 can claim? )

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
ooo and make it SO ONLY you can enter your Tower, so u cannot HIDE buffbots in their or the Tower will be hard to take with a bufed inside getting repeatidly healed and the guards / lord buffed.... :) Make the keep stay level 1 at all times cuz no chance a Solo'er can kill Red-Oj guards running in grps of 6 together around Tower :) and some high level Lord to kill :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Why hide a bot in a tower, can hide them in the wilderness about 1000 times better, plus they don't get killed there.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on about so they cannot buff the guards and lords! to make them uber strong and imposible to kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom