Newcastle

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm on a course here and I'm 'gang doon the ships to bey a pistie'

Sittin in a hotel under the Tyne bridge, can't understand a frekin word anyones saying on the course, need a translator, I thought our one-way system was bad, they gave up describing the way to the hotel and drove us there themselves

Got to go to Buffalo Bills tonight:drink:

Gamah

Banned
City of Samaroon and Jamie, I would keep your back to the wall the whole time :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sama will most likely try to hump your suitcase and any belongings.

Be well alert.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Try ww.geordie.org.uk/ has an geordie to english translator

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
grab a few bottles of dog and a couple of pies and you should fit right in.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Job said:
I'm on a course here and I'm 'gang doon the ships to bey a pistie'

Sittin in a hotel under the Tyne bridge, can't understand a frekin word anyones saying on the course, need a translator, I thought our one-way system was bad, they gave up describing the way to the hotel and drove us there themselves

Got to go to Buffalo Bills tonight:drink:

Just as long as you dont say 'gang doon the ships to bey a pistie' to anyone here, I speak pretty broad Geordie having been born and bred here and I have no clue what that is meant to mean :p Buffalo Bills = Buffalo Joes? It aint a bad bar used to go alot when I was younger full of old slags, if you go there you will probably end up in Baja a club across the road which is cheese to the max, its shit.
Bars I recommend in Newcastle theres some good ones right beside you if you are under the bridge, Casa, Julies 2, Quilted Camel, Chase, along the other way is one of my favourite bars The Pitcher and Piano and Stereo just up from there.
Love dough used to be awesome on a thursday at Ikon but Im like 99% sure that got changed to a wednesday awhile ago, havent been for some time to that. Friday night I would recommend Blu Bambu for some charva tunes and easy pulling thats at the top end of the bigg market or Envy if you are into hip hop, saturday if you get pissed enough Baja can be a laugh, and best night of the week.. monday night student night.
Revolution along by the station to start then work your way along to Foundation stopping in the bars along the way, Foundation = 1quid a drink and 1quid entry.. you can get pretty much any drink as well its awesome :)
Anyways have fun when you are up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom