Newcastle Brown Ale

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As someone that lives close to where its made and indeed a drinker of the stuff I say its alright but then again i've grew up on it so to me its just like drinking cola etc :p

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
a cracking drink on match days, and a cracking drink when mixed together with smirnoff ice :)

Marc

FH is my second home
As someone that lives close to where its made and indeed a drinker of the stuff I say its alright but then again i've grew up on it so to me its just like drinking cola etc :p

Whats that other Geordie drink. Feck me I used to sup it when I lived there. Sure the factory that makes it is near Gateshead. Its a lager and was like 4 cans for £2 but was like 5%. Jeez whats it called!!! Might have been *something* pills

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
horrible stuff, its like wkd for ale drinkers

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Whats that other Geordie drink. Feck me I used to sup it when I lived there. Sure the factory that makes it is near Gateshead. Its a lager and was like 4 cans for £2 but was like 5%. Jeez whats it called!!! Might have been *something* pills
LCL Pils?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I drink it if the guest is off and they have run out of Guinness, it's ok, nothing special.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
If it were cheaper, I'd drink it more often. It rocks, even on draught :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its really just a learning beer. Bit like when girls drink Lambrini. Lambrini for men who don't have to shave regularly yet.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Do they still make it in Gateshead or have they moved it to the Heineken plant in Tadcaster?

I know it's moving there, just don't know when.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Do they still make it in Gateshead or have they moved it to the Heineken plant in Tadcaster?

I know it's moving there, just don't know when.

That's just, just...sheer blasphemy!! FFS!! I remember it being in corporation street near elswick when i was doing my computer science at Northumbria uni. Used to sit outside the factory getting high off the fumes like!!

Moving it to gateshead was bad enough, but ffs, moving it further away from Newcastle is just a fucking crime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom