Newbie!

P

[PS]Riddler

Hey everyone, on my dinner today i orderd PlanetSide from gameplay, according to them it will be here on friday :D Gonna go to VS :D Hopefully gonna get Reinf Exo and Sniper :D looks rather fun! if any Outfit are looking to take on a newbie who wouldnt mind answering the questions im bound to ask then im open to offers :D hope to see you all in game.. and before anyone says anything else.. yes.. ANOTHER daocer :p

P

[PS]Riddler

<points to SilverHood>
following the other middies :D

P

[PS]Venom

SilverHood's in our outfit :) Throw a Sovereign Guard member a tell and we'll get you an invite if you want.

We're pretty newbie friendly apart from when we're all involved in an immense 3 way battle which happened today :(

But we will try and answer questions as much as we can :D

P

[PS]Nova

Yeah, we are friendly, we're just sometimes busy :)

Come join us, you'll have a great time (at least that's what everyone else keeps telling us!)

O

Old_Bean

No don't go Soveriegn Guard? VS are a bunch of purple blobs.
They look like a bunch of engorged penises wobbling around shooting mayonaise from their weapons.

Stick with good old heroic freedom fighters like NC. Barrys Squad will take good care of you, just ask Deadmanwalking.

What do you say DMW?

S

Scooba Da Bass

"LMFAO ROFL U PPL SUXX"

Something like that I'd imagine?

J

Jonaldo

Two days in and BR6 so far.
Joined Terrans on my brothers orders and being shooting wildly at all the trees getting in the way of my Basilisk ever since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom