Newbie Yay

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,

I am currently waiting at the postbox with a letter opener waiting for my copy to arrive from the company (hopfully before weekend :fluffle: ) just looking for any hints, tips, what ever, you could give me

Ta

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
www.somepage.com/ffxi

That page there is your holy grail of information (Thanks Gryff for telling me it).

Be open minded always to advice (Not from level 20 subless Valkurm newbies) :twak:

And if youre gonna go melee learn how to do a skillchain quickly, although you probably wont even be doing that till like 37+ because people before then normally dont know any better.

If you go Black mage, learn how to Magic Burst based on your skillchain (I have no idea how to time an MB so I dont play BLM) :p

In valkurm, normally the white mage is always right unless theyre are clueless as the warriors.

However Valkurm is over pretty quickly so dont fret, its possible to go from 12-20 in a matter of days.

Get to grips with making your own parties and dont be a lazy git like I am and just stick on your LFG tag and wait. :p

A JP Party most of the time is a good one.

Oh yes, and come to Bismarck and play with us in Aurora. ^^

//edit: www.ls-aurora.com

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
And if youre gonna go melee learn how to do a skillchain quickly, although you probably wont even be doing that till like 37+ because people before then normally dont know any better.

Well actually, the only reason to do them before 30-35 is to help new players practice them. The small amount of extra damage isn't really worth everyone holding TP for the last person.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Meh, well, being in Yhoatoar atm, ive been "trying" to teach the players how to do skillchains.

Ignorant twats just give me "blah blah stfu I dun need 2 kno".

I have yet to meet anyone with an ounce of understanding about skillchains, except for a friendly drg named Liquidchild, whom I wish all the best to. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom