newbie question about inc classic server

fortunefish

Banned
90% of people will now not only be buffed but have a di3 bof3 bot stuck to them WTG!!!

adorf

Fledgling Freddie
nope, u will need to b in same grp as the bot, and theres a limit range to! afaik.

Dorimor1

Banned
adorf said:
nope, u will need to b in same grp as the bot, and theres a limit range to! afaik.

Which doesn't stop them having a DI3 bot stuck to their arse?

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
fortunefish said:
90% of people will now not only be buffed but have a di3 bof3 bot stuck to them WTG!!!
Thing is if ur smart ull see a cleric/shammy/druid running round solo kill it stealther will be like omg wtf no di or buffs stand around for 5mins while u kill him :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jai13 said:
Thing is if ur smart ull see a cleric/shammy/druid running round solo kill it stealther will be like omg wtf no di or buffs stand around for 5mins while u kill him :)

Or you roll a vamp xD

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
fortunefish said:

think i miss the part where bots got insta RR7? :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully the lack of buffs on soloers might actually encourage those on the classic server to look for groups instead :clap:

Or just roll vamps ofc :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
It feels weird to zone out into forest sauvage and there are NO bb's there. At all.

Soloing can be fun too, unbuffed vs unbuffed.
I play merc on Lamorak and when i'm out fooling around in the frontier on my own and some sb or summit jumps me it's good times. Vamps are a different story, it's crawling with them.

Stupid vamps :(

Jjuraa

Banned
im rolling a vamp in my spare time. just to piss off all the people who are stupid enough to put effort into classic XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom