Newb Question.

P

Pocyourhontas

Having recently returned to the game after a very long time away i find loads of stuff changed.

Question is, where do i go to see these houses of which u speak? is there a port to them or something ?

V

VodkaFairy

tnn north gate - walk along the road to moher - its in the forest just west of the tnn entrance on your left hand side

or you can port to your guild house from domnann with a "hearth guild" necklace or smth

P

Pocyourhontas

Thanks Vodka, will go take a look tonight.

And i am not in a guild. Only just returned to game and old account was "deleted". Got it back but with no chars on it, so no guild as yet.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by spankya
POCA U GIMP!!! ;)

Ahhh, but who's playing Pocha atm? Callin yerself a gimp again spanky? :)

P

Pocyourhontas

HAHA - ello u lot :)

Nobody is playing Poca - there was a problem and all chars got deleted, they restored Poca then deleted the account cos they are french. I got account reinstated eventually after many arguments and Poca had gone again along with all chars still, they said they cant restore cos of 1.63 and that was that.

And there is an Alb scumsuckingwhore called Pocahontas now, so im fooked :)

CYA all in game, except you Spanky, i will see u at your Mum's house when im done banging her :) :bazbeer:

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
HAHA - ello u lot :)

Nobody is playing Poca - there was a problem and all chars got deleted, they restored Poca then deleted the account cos they are french. I got account reinstated eventually after many arguments and Poca had gone again along with all chars still, they said they cant restore cos of 1.63 and that was that.

And there is an Alb scumsuckingwhore called Pocahontas now, so im fooked :)

CYA all in game, except you Spanky, i will see u at your Mum's house when im done banging her :) :bazbeer:
That's sick Poca, Spanky's mum has a moustache thicker then Saddams.

Users who are viewing this thread