Newb Question on Cluster Servers - Help pls

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
will Camlann be in the Cluster servers? as camlann is my main server, and i want to come back if some thing new happens to camlann, instead of nerfing it more :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
in on a different rule set :p ill let you work it out for your self! :twak:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure on population of camlan but server clustering will only happen on very low population servers and then only servers that share the same ruleset, so I'd say not in this lifetime :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yes camlann is going to be mixed with other gameplay servers! !111

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
As PvP isn't going to be clustered in USA, camlann won't be clustered here either. You could've read that yourself on camelotherald.

Just to play safe, GOA hasn't said anything about which servers are to be clustered and which aren't. So might all change (like 1 out of 10000)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Wirey said:
will Camlann be in the Cluster servers? as camlann is my main server, and i want to come back if some thing new happens to camlann, instead of nerfing it more :)

no.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
GAO havent even said they are going to cluster servers, US servers have 400 plp at prime times sometimes, thats why they are getting it, remeber US has about 10 more servers than we do.

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:

hope so then you german mofo's who own all the relics etc can be farmed 24/7.

Poma

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
God no, leave the swarm of BD's there.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
I would like too add that it would be kinda stupid if not impossible to cluster camlann whit a rvr server, for example whitch server would be the best chose ?
german, french or english ???
+ think of all the items that are realmbaset items, armor etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom