newb asking for p/l gets pwnd

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Mmm...that'll teach the little bugger. :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Not funny. Honest. Where is teh funneh?

C

Chenuba

Not funny, I would rather call it pathetic.

A

arrakeen

it would be pathetic if he did it because he like it, but prolly just wanted to have a laugh :p

E

--Eraser--

question is: what would you have done when he agreed? :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by --Eraser--
question is: what would you have done when he agreed? :)

the guy in the pic aint me :p if he had of been serious then yes it would of been lame .. but as u can see in the /gu he said he was gonna take the piss :p

p.s also doing it that way is a great way to get rid of em from asking again ,,, after all when a newb asks for p/l like that they ussually ont take no for a answer. and if u tell em to fuck off "which im sure many do" they come back with there own insults. whereas that screnie is a surefire way to get rid of them to leave you alone :p

E

elveniel

random dickhead sends "can you PL ME?:"&$*("^$"
you send "fuck off"

the end

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by elveniel
random dickhead sends "can you PL ME?:"&$*("^$"
you send "fuck off"

the end

Or you can say: sure, come right over, and pl a noob that will help ya later =)

A

Arnor

fuck noobs, look out for ureself, no other

might be why you are lvl 16 and 2x asshat

btw:
notfunny.jpg

I

inuyasha

MIGHT BE WHY IVE JUST STARTED CUNT FACE?!!!!!!

btw ure link? yea funny.

lol, you should remain phaargos for another half year at least, you lack class ^_^

dont you know any posted link is added a +5 modifire on the leetness roll? no matter if it is a lame starwars one, or a brilliant doomshire one =)

and containing only of capitals is a negative -2 on the roll, including lots of !!!'s is a additional -1 for every ! exceeding !!! in a row, and an additional negative 1 modifier for every swear word (use fyi, stfu and such instead, they are +1)

so all in all, your post summed up with a 1d10 - 6 on the roll, resulting in a 1d4, which is not really too good, even for a phaargos.

get in training, but first get a char to 50 or most people here wont even bother to talk to you ^_^

E

elveniel

what?

lol,

i really, couldnt give a shit. :p i enjoy winding people up INUAsha, whats ure name? anyway, ill see you when enver k hthcx

A

Arnor

Originally posted by inuyasha
lol, you should remain phaargos for another half year at least, you lack class ^_^

dont you know any posted link is added a +5 modifire on the leetness roll? no matter if it is a lame starwars one, or a brilliant doomshire one =)

and containing only of capitals is a negative -2 on the roll, including lots of !!!'s is a additional -1 for every ! exceeding !!! in a row, and an additional negative 1 modifier for every swear word (use fyi, stfu and such instead, they are +1)

so all in all, your post summed up with a 1d10 - 6 on the roll, resulting in a 1d4, which is not really too good, even for a phaargos.

get in training, but first get a char to 50 or most people here wont even bother to talk to you ^_^

RPG4TEHWIN!!!111

btw, vampire: the masquerade>all

B

bracken_woodman

what?

lol,

i really, couldnt give a shit. :p i enjoy winding people up INUAsha, whats ure name? anyway, ill see you when enver k hthcx

Are you Karam in disguise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom