New World of Warcraft GAMEPLAY trailer!

J

Jiggs

the first movie didnt get me that hyped, but this looks alot better imo :)

shame that much like dragon empires we have to wait a year or so to play it =/

S

slapmesilly..

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!

the arena idea did it for me.
this game MUST have content if they implement "fun-besides-exping" in such a way!

O

old.Tohtori

PLayed warcraft 1(edit: just if any nitpick is pulling out the "you don't know the world" card..yeah..don't...)...ok..so this game -looks- (edit: and -sounds-nice. So does every other fitnicking game that comes out...then you get to the usual:

"This class is uber!"

"NERF HIM AND THIS AND THAT PLZ PLZ!!"

"Where is uberexp?!"

"SERVER down ffs!!"

"My kid brother ate my sub pass and i got a lil wiener! PLZ help!"

....and so on...

B

Belsameth

that's with all mmorpg's.
that doesn't actually make a game bad tho, if it's within limits, and whinekiddies are everywhere. luckily their opinion doesn't really count.

K

klavrynd

am i the only one that thinks it's utter bollocks?

i must be

O

old.Tohtori

Klavrynd, even if i don't know you enough to have an opinion on you..but i agree in one way...

I'm tired of bash axe things..waiting for EVE.

Oh btw, chuck norris..can't go wrong. Excellent.

K

klavrynd

Chuck Norris is the king of Hollywood, you just don't understand yet

you'll all bow to him soon

<evil laughter>

O

old.Tohtori

I knew Chuck Norris is the king before you even could spell the word hasselhoff. *hmphf!*

A

arladon

Looks great! I'll be some guy with an axe and be like: "Peanut buttah peanut buttah, I come to eat you!" In a really strange english accent and have a beard and like have armor, and then I'm going to jump up and down and be like: "I killed you /laugh spam" and like, and then I'll go to bed like a nice little schoolgirl, with a big smile on my face, and a meatcleaver in my hand... ah... life is good...

N

Novamir

doesnt look that great imo, but that's mainly because i was disappointed by warcraft 3 and everything in that movie reminds me of it.

F

Flimgoblin

looks very pretty...

however I'd like to see some of those battles in practice :)

if they've got collision detection/some other way to stop it being 8 people killing one person = teh win...

it could be quite cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom