Eleasias

just made a new whine thread

carry on!

gay goa etc.

no pw yet

whine

F

Falcon

When my ranger grows up I want him to be like you!

F

Falcon

Was hoping more for the RPs so I can buy AP3, IP, Purge, MoP3 and Dodger2 to piss off any silly bugger trying to PA me :p

But inactive sounds a more likely option I guess tbh ;)

I

injustice

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate u GoA.

T

tripitaka

Somebody please either delete, or mod this 'moderated' forum and close all NEW whining about passwords threads from now on...?!

and Eleasias... Grow up.
Injustice / Ice.. Funny how u have a pictar of a monkey - the way you have been carrying on - thats too intelligent a pictar for you.

T

the_smurflord

Can a moderator please stop all these "I'm alright, so screw anyone who's still got password problems" posts please.

I

injustice

Originally posted by tripitaka
Somebody please either delete, or mod this 'moderated' forum and close all NEW whining about passwords threads from now on...?!

and Eleasias... Grow up.
Injustice / Ice.. Funny how u have a pictar of a monkey - the way you have been carrying on - thats too intelligent a pictar for you.

excuse me i don't like u. u can't do my gf.coz shut up pls.

F

Falcon

and Eleasias... Grow up.
He is grown up, that's why I said I wanna be like him when I grow up!

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by injustice

lol obvious you aren't with sentences like that...

and nice reasoning .. coz shut up pls ... lol with logic like that you are gonna be dangerous

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by injustice

I'm not even going to bother with a reply saying i already did and she was crap. coz that would be stooping to your level.

Ever played marbles ? Less whining than you do on DAOC, oh hang on... you'd lose at that, and complain you had no balls to play with anymore.

Keep it coming Ice... i have an answer for your every quip.

But I am only going to read your replies from now on , unless it becomes personal again. I will then appeal to a mod to have the thread deleted.

I

injustice

I'm not even going to bother with a reply saying i already did and she was crap. coz that would be stooping to your level.

Ever played marbles ? Less whining than you do on DAOC, oh hang on... you'd lose at that, and complain you had no balls to play with anymore.

Keep it coming Ice... i have an answer for your every quip.

But I am only going to read your replies from now on , unless it becomes personal again. I will then appeal to a mod to have the thread deleted.

owww i'm affraid.sory miLord.

T

tripitaka

sarcasm wont help. :)

<edit> removed the 'politically incorrectness'

S

Shike

tbh, I wouldnt look down on the way he uses the language Trip, if you look a bit closer you can see he is from Istanbul/Turkey, you cant really ask of him to know how to speak/read/write english fluently. Bullying others because of differences in real life shouldnt exist, not even on a public forum.

Yes, he post a lot of bullshit but thats another story, making mockery of the language isnt too good though imo.

Not some flame or something, I doubt you even thought about it. :)

And moderators, comeon guys, whip out the lash some more will ya. ;)

T

tripitaka

ok, ive now edited the post - apologies for adding more into the sarcasm thing.

But i have to say , reading time and time again that ice isn't happy - is not going to make ppl look up and get things done any quicker.

We know ice isn't happy, as i said b4 , its in one post and thats enuff. no need to keep on about it.

i really dont know why im flaming, whining myself about somebody else now. Its not im my nature. (usually).

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by old.moriath
lol obvious you aren't with sentences like that...

and nice reasoning .. coz shut up pls ... lol with logic like that you are gonna be dangerous
Maybe you should correct your own mistakes before starting with others :rolleyes:
Originally posted in old.moritath's signature
Originally posted by Trish
I hate you Ljornn, just to tell I don't know why they call our realm the magical one when some ugly dwarf comes from midgard and nukes everyone dead.
:flame:

T

the_smurflord

This whole thread is pathetic. All this heated argument over what was a joke post to begin with. You guys need to take a break and get out more. Or just get a sense of humour.

F

Falcon

Whole thread still looks like a joke to me tbh :p

M

mele

I understand there r soo many post about passwords
But plz the ppl that say "stop whining about goa", im sure they dont have the password problem,?????

A

astriix

True, i do have my password and i am a *STFU bout GOA* kinda person..

BUT

The fault is of there own, since they did not let GOA know of changing there emails,,

how do they expect GOA to send there passwords to an email address GOA does not know? Thats jus plain stupid....

For those of you who did let GOA know, and they still haven't sent you your new passwords.. sorry to you, that must be gutting.. :(

But ofcourse for tose of you who didn't, again i say to you, stfu..
cus its your fault aint it? :(

/quit

M

Moom

And what about the people like me who's subscription has run out and they need to renew it but cant because the subs page is down. Surely we shouldent have to pay 6 months in advance just in case GOA have probs???

A

astriix

Im stuck in your position aswell m8, and i cant pay for my subsciption either..

basicly all ize saying is .. YA'LL NEED TO CHILL OUT ..

go have :sex: or something.. and maybe the sub will be up by then :)

all we need to be is patient.. yea its hard.. but the good time will come

/quit

S

StormriderX

My details are up to date (changed password 1 week before hack/whatever)

My subscription has not run out - runs on to november in fact.

I have been waiting for 7days and counting and still no sign of my password.

I am annoyed with goa since I've missed countless raids/rvr runs etc due to their incompetence.

Useless mongs best reimburse me for the days missed.

E

Eleasias

Its the same account I got first day of UK release.
I have been receiving mail from GOA to the same email address for ATLEAST 8 months.
No PW.

xD

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Moom
And what about the people like me who's subscription has run out and they need to renew it but cant because the subs page is down. Surely we shouldent have to pay 6 months in advance just in case GOA have probs???

BUT... Its cheaper to pay for 6 months subs, than on a 1 month basis anyways..... (when you can get in and do it, that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom