New Webby?

T

Twinner

Whens that likely to come online?

Also when will voting on maps happen?

V

vuz

its not so much a new webby as the site layout and graphics are staying the same [unless someone's willing to completely redesign the site and make it look better ;)] but we're getting this vvnice french bloke to make it all automated with a nice big mysql database
the newsroom will hopefully be sorted soon as alpha tries to find out why his script won't work on bw sites, and the rest will grow around that
it will all certainly be up to a usable state by end december, if not we'll continue doing it manually :/
all results etc from season 2 will stay with ukfortress til the end of season2 :)

hmmz...
:D

O

old.Alexia

yeah French ownz ! :)

/me goes back home to take her pills ;)

Al

O

old.TGC Snow

We're still deciding on a voting system for the maps, but plz post any suggestions for (a) good maps (b) a fair way of doing map voting & (c) any other ideas and improvements for the currently proposed Season III structure.

Also we would really want to here any criticisms, and for u to pick holes in what we've done - rather that than have the whole thing fuck up...

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

I think u need a new homepage, me too.
This looks booring and un-structured.

My 5 cents..

V

vuz

as i said Gonzo, i would love someone to redesign the BWTFCL site, but you know anyone GOOD who'd be willing?

V

vuz

i am, however, desperately looking for a [free] l337 web designed ;)

V

vuz

/me hits TWINNER for spoiling any kind of surprise wot-so-ever

O

old.DeerHunter

Oooh! Something to SPAM into various random clan chat rooms in IRC! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom