New weapons 1.64

M

Mishy

CRAFTING NOTES

- Added new "level 51" weapons into Fletching and Weaponcraft to help give a slightly broader choice of weapons now for various specs. This has caused the side-effect of increasing the "max skill" for these tradeskills, due to where the new weapons ended up in the skill range.

- Fixed the levels that were shown when delving Fletching recipes. This is a manual entry and was off by a single level, or so, in a few of the items.

- Tried to spread out the new "level 51" Fletching recipes to help fill in the various skill gaps that they had there. We will review this going forward to see if any more changes need to be made.

Albion Weapons

Mid + Hib Weapons

humm... nice to have new weapons, but i wonder how high the max skill cap has been raised... might have to start crafting again:)

EDIT: New weaponcraft cap is 1080 :\ - more details on albion weapons here

B

Bellona

hmm.. most graphics is just stolen from the other realms :/

R

Repent Reloaded

they r fake, just realm weapons swapped around.

D

Draylor

Speeds/skills for Albion weapons are <url=http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=54138727]here[/url]

15 skill points to go Mishy :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Not overly impressed with the new models BUT...BUUUUT its gonna mean extra good business for weapon crafters! :D

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Mishy
yeh, im gonna need you to order another masterpeice :p
Only if you manage to do it in < 10 attempts like last time :)

M

Mishy

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Not overly impressed with the new models BUT...BUUUUT its gonna mean extra good business for weapon crafters! :D

Only possible downside will be to people who have huge stocks of old weapons, because atm, if you want a 16.5 left hand slash weapon, you only have 1 choice. This will introduce alot of choice, making the older stuff less desirable, and less valuable, and harder to sell.

Alot of people are hoping the current models are just placeholders, they only at version A, so maybe they will improve upon them.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yes, but I am not one of them...although by the time 1.64 comes along I probably will. :(

Bah.

G

godfried

yeah and a wider range of 51 wpns will also make less 99% stock so also higher prices for the ones in stock cuz wcers wont take mp-orders that easily anymore....

Y

-yoda-

wooooooohoooooooooo 4.5spd 16.5 staffs!!! me wants one of those: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom