New weapon models in SI

O

old.Xarr

I stumbled upon these pics when I was browsing through the VNBoards. The valkyn and the troll in the picture is Mythicbard who is playing around with her SB. I think those blue axes look absolutely killer. I think they are drops off Apocalypse...

S

SFXman

Well yeah... look like toys though since they are colored blue. Should be a regular rusty or shiny metal color or summit...

R

Ragnarok1978

Or it could be twilight weapons? You never know :)

O

old.LandShark

ggiiiffvvvvv 16.5dps 3.5spd +30dex +5staff +3parry 100%qua friar staff with unique model
GGIFVVFVFVFV

D

Damon_D

Wee...Aye I was missing bank-sitters with glow-sticks...or was I ???

T

Tobold

ahem that is a _troll_ sb there?

now whats going on? :|

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Tobold
ahem that is a _troll_ sb there?

now whats going on? :|

Now that you say it ... YAY ! Troll SBs !!! :clap:

K

kalgarn

troll sb's...who will ever believe that? :p
imagine a small luri getting sneaked up from behind by a giant troll.roflol

B

Belsameth

or it could be the Savager, which makes more sense

O

old.Xarr

It's just Mythicbard (a dev) using the troll model for her SB. Just the gfx model :)

Although a troll would make a pretty cool SB...

A

Archeon

Makes me glad my main can't use Axe's. i pity the fools that have to run arround with those ugly things :)

G

Gimly

They look ugly.. dont think it would matter if they were another colour.:rolleyes:

O

old.Xarr

I liked'em :)

They have some savage, alien-ishy feel to them... and they look evil. Like a weapon that doesn't want to make nice clean wounds :D

G

Gimly

Originally posted by old.Xarr
I liked'em :)

They have some savage, alien-ishy feel to them...

<opens the door and points to SWG down the hallway>

:m00:

O

old.Xarr

hur hur! :) i know it isn't exactly the fantasy setting.. but at expansion packs they tend to throw that fact away :D

O

old.Normengast

Ok ok, one remark on the authenticity of one of the screenshots:

Check the water in the background of the troll shot...

A

Archeon

good point, but don't forget you don't need SI to continue playing DAoC.

You can still play it normally you just forgo the new races/classes, the graphics, etc.

Then again, now you mention it those weapons do look a little toonie... But then if it is a Dev then it looks like they changed their frame (Both on a bridge? both in SB armour? BOTH WITH A PURPLE CLOAK AND SAME WEAPONS!!)

Bah, why can't they just use one frame and stick with it. But nooo, they have to have fun. On my time!! Grrr

<Takes his medication>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom