New Weapon/Armour skins

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit after playing WoW, i wish Mythic would redo some of the weapon and armour skins I just seem to see the same old weapons.

I do realise that adding or changing weapon/armour skins does not really provide any new money for Mythic, unlike an expansion.

we wont probably see them unless the come in the form of an expansion, and then they will be new weapons not changes to old content.. :(

:m00:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´d rather stick to the existing armour/weapon models than run around with those WoW-Disneyworld swords and stuff. After all, it´s Dark Ages of Camelot, not Happy Scrappy Teenage Ninja Fluffy World of Camelot.

But check the screenshots of the next expansion for new models. :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
I´d rather stick to the existing armour/weapon models than run around with those WoW-Disneyworld swords and stuff. After all, it´s Dark Ages of Camelot, not Happy Scrappy Teenage Ninja Fluffy World of Camelot.

But check the screenshots of the next expansion for new models. :)

didn't say they should emulate WoW's graphics, just wish they had more variety, instead of mythic being lazy like they do with mobs, they come in three types small, medium and large :(

for instance while are Alb hasteners the same graphic as the cabby pet? Answer: because it would cost mythic time and money to make a new skin...

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
didn't say they should emulate WoW's graphics, just wish they had more variety, instead of mythic being lazy like they do with mobs, they come in three types small, medium and large :(

for instance while are Alb hasteners the same graphic as the cabby pet? Answer: because it would cost mythic time and money to make a new skin...

or they really like that model and use it everywhere they can

Bahumat

FH is my second home
scorge said:

i thought it was cause all the cabalist pets whined that no one talks to them so they made a hastener to sing to them

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
scorge said:

And because the more skins and models you have, the more your PC has to load and deal with all the time, so the laggier the game gets.

whgoooot

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:

there's shit loads different looking weapons so enough variety; LWs different colors, crafted different shapes and colors, Sidi weapons, toa weapons, artis, same with armor...

Outlander

Part of the furniture
What I always wanted was customizability of crafted amour and weapons.
For example say armour and weapons made by LGM crafters once made they could chose an etching gfx to apply to them so instead of a plain looking plate breastplate or whatever it had a design lightly etched on it, same goes for weapons also.
Or perhaps if not LGM level but all levels and only MP armour/weapons could have etching effects on them.
Ofc there would be an equivalent for all other craft types like small pattern effects for Tailors and carvings for Fletchers. Im sure you get the idea.
Something small but noticable like that I would really like. :)

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
What I always wanted was customizability of crafted amour and weapons.
For example say armour and weapons made by LGM crafters once made they could chose an etching gfx to apply to them so instead of a plain looking plate breastplate or whatever it had a design lightly etched on it, same goes for weapons also.
Or perhaps if not LGM level but all levels and only MP armour/weapons could have etching effects on them.
Ofc there would be an equivalent for all other craft types like small pattern effects for Tailors and carvings for Fletchers. Im sure you get the idea.
Something small but noticable like that I would really like. :)

Actually, I read somewhere that theyre gonna make it so that you can choose to make crafted armor look like aurulite ones when you make em :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom