New WAR Community Manager

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
welkom in een van de meest ondankbare jobs die ik me kan voorstellen.

:drink:

OK sorry for this hijack but.. Thats so similar to swedish its unreal. That means something like:

Welcome to one of the most ungrateful jobs you ever can imagine ye?

I thought dutch was complete jibberish! Im just astonished here :D

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there. Warm welcome, and it's great that your introduction coincides with the announcement of an exciting-sounding patch. Cleverly orchestrated community manager joining point, or just coincidence? Rhetorical question, I'm not really bothered, just wanted to sound incisive and 'Paxman'. Welcome.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
OK sorry for this hijack but.. Thats so similar to swedish its unreal. That means something like:

Welcome to one of the most ungrateful jobs you ever can imagine ye?

I thought dutch was complete jibberish! Im just astonished here :D

hehe

"Welcome to one of the most ungrateful jobs that i can imagine"

and ofc the two languages are very simmilar, they are both germanic languages.

i can often read and understand stuff in danish/swedish/norwegian (it`s actually easier for me to read those and understand it than to hear it and understand it) due to the similarity with dutch/flemish/german/english.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome :)

Well, im gonna ask what im sure most are wondering.

Sooooooo..........did Requiel get taken out to the barn with a loaded and cocked shotgun and your our new replacement pet? If so can we call him Nicknack Magnus? PLEEEEEEASSSE? ;)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Welkom Nic :p

Hoop dat je ons een beetje op de hoogte houd van wat er aan de hand is etc ;)

Translate: blah blah blah ;D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome, I only know a few words of Dutch so here goes

Ik ben een tovenaar. :p (except Im destro so Im not)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Welcome, I only know a few words of Dutch so here goes

Ik ben een tovenaar. :p (except Im destro so Im not)

Als ik kon toveren, kon toveren kon tooveeerreennn, dan hielden alle mensen.. van elkaar...

..sorry;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Welcome, why did WAR not set up its own forums btw ?

It does not make sense to, you'll have shit loads of no pube teenagers crying constantly with the admins not really being allowed to punish them for the dreaded fear that they use the ZOMG I AM QUITTING post.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
It does not make sense to, you'll have shit loads of no pube teenagers crying constantly with the admins not really being allowed to punish them for the dreaded fear that they use the ZOMG I AM QUITTING post.

Thats not the reason why and you don't need to make an "I quit" post to quit the game.

The reason they don't have an official forum is that the developers feel that it would attract people who simply want to insult/offend/threaten the developers.

By having unofficial forums the developers hope to be able to still talk to the user base but avoid the stream of death threats etc. because if they do start appearing they can just stop using the forum.

Thats the theory anyway.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
MMORPG official forums have always been a depressing whinefest, in my experience. The Everquest forums set the trend; it's probably the most active online forum I have ever experienced (and was quite a laugh to read when slacking at work). GrollerDaBard, anyone recognise that name? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom