New videos - Hilarious

O

old.Gombur Glodson

haha nice with a good laugh
I especially liked the d&d it seems so familiar :)

O

old.Revz

Hehe the Monty Python video is excellent, especially the tap dancing :D

M

Melodic

lol!!! I had heard the dialogue of the first one with different footage and it was still funny, but the second one...omg i pissed my pants. :)

S

Sortbane

LOL!

:clap: :clap:

Loved the monty python montage ;) really well done.. and the first one, *cough*.. I've been a PnP gamemaster long enough to fail to see the humour there :rolleyes: :m00:

O

old.Krusha

the DnD one is a remake of another one from a game.. cant find the url .. but ill get back to you when i do ;) it rocks :D

B

Brannor McThife

My flatmate decided she wanted to watch that Monty Python yesterday when we lost satellite, and she watched that song a few times. Damn, I still laugh at it. That was better than the Lego one. :clap:

That DnD one sounds damn familiar...someone enlighten me to it's origin?

-G

A

Alrindel

The audio of the D&D parody is from a comedy album by a group called The Dead Alewives. A couple of years ago a company called Volition made a demo video using it to show off their 3D engine and models from the games Summoner and Red Faction. You could download the video from their web site, and they put it as an easter egg on the PS2 version of Summoner.

You can download it here: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/ps2/summoner/summonermov.html
and if that doesn't work just search Google for "alewives summoner", it's all over the place.

ps. the original version of the whole track, and other funny stuff, on the dead alewives web site: http://www.deadalewives.com/funny.ccc

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Uhm... cheesy. Waste of bandwidth... but hey, that's my personal opinion.

Much more important- the Lurikeen caster in the D&D clip was wearing once fancy looking robe! I waaant one!!

ANIMUL!!! AAAANI-MUL!!

O

old.tRoG

*screams at his modem as he downloads at 5k/sec*

25% done... /yawn

O

old.windforce

love the corperate 2Mb line ROFLMAO
especialy the monty pyton one

O

old.Krusha

I like it when I learn something new, i had no idea that Alewives done the original (never heard of them at all ;)) My Coif's of to Alrinfel for enlightening me.

S

starblade

:clap: :clap:

rofl, my ADnD party had to actually run outside and flee because they were pissing themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom