New vehicles

T

Tenko

I saw a short extract from the devs about new content, including new vehicles but for the life of me I cant find it now.

Any help from those whose brains are not mush would be appreciated.

D

Deadmanwalking

Ya, vehicle transport plane !!! Vanguard transport :clap: We win

P

[PS]Nova

Not implemented yet, and you have to lock all three continents leading to that Sanct first, then and only then can you move on a sanct strike. Won't be so easy to do imo.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
Not implemented yet, and you have to lock all three continents leading to that Sanct first, then and only then can you move on a sanct strike. Won't be so easy to do imo.

Its a great idea tho, every game like this needs to have an ultimate goal, some kind of epic event that is so damned hard to organise and coordinate that it takes true leadership and dedication from a whole faction to achieve.

First one to do this will be crowned PS God!

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Its a great idea tho, every game like this needs to have an ultimate goal, some kind of epic event that is so damned hard to organise and coordinate that it takes true leadership and dedication from a whole faction to achieve.

First one to do this will be crowned PS God!

What you mean like dragon raids? ;)

The problem is, no-one knows what'll happen at the end of a Sanct strike. People have speculated about server resets, char wipes and all sorts, but no-one knows, so I think it'll maybe take someone actually managing it to find out.

Although how you'd cap Sanct I don't know, there's no CC's etc.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deady
Blow up main respawn tubes :)

That and veh pads etc. I suppose that would make sense, but it would make it a bit destructive rather than the hacking aspect. :)

Still, no doubt we'll find out :)

F

Faeldawn

Think the idea is that when they secure all 3 sanc gates they can pour in and massacre everyone in sanc.

Just a guess tho

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Think the idea is that when they secure all 3 sanc gates they can pour in and massacre everyone in sanc.

Just a guess tho

Which doesn't sound very fun at all, you'll just be running around killing just spawned people with no armour and not putting up much of a fight for 1 xp each.

F

Faeldawn

Cant see how its possible to Cap a sanctuary, UNLESS the invaders have to cap that tower in the middle.

Always wondered what that tower was for :)

P

[PS]Nova

Well I'm guessing that if they do implement it, they'll tell us how it'll work then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom