New URL/Signup now active

G

Grimmy

Hiya

just a quick note to let you know the BWCSL web site has moved too http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwcsl/ (note the .net rather than .com)

Signup is now commencing so be quick... Info is on the page

[Edited by grimbler on 26-03-01 at 17:55]

O

old.gunja99

The League. preference

Now I have no idea how the participating clans are chosen, but The Cleaners joined when there were 3 pending clans (plus us), and 1 clan not pending! Now there are 11 non-pending, and aprrox. 56 clans pending (including us The Cleaners!) Now I know not everyone can get in, but shouldn't it have been on a first come first serve basis?? I hope it is not alphabetical! Then we may have to change our clan name!! Oh well, hope to hear from u soon..

Please could you let us know, how the clans are chosen for participating in the Leagues.

Leon @ The Cleaners

[Edited by gunja99 on 27-03-01 at 10:57]

G

Grimmy

It is on a first come first served basis, but I won't be puting any of the teams who didn't participate last season into groups before the signup period has finished. Those that I've entered into groups thus far are from last season, this is purley to make my task of picking out those clans who participated last season easier.

Sorry for the confusion.

O

old.gunja99

Thats cool!

Cool, so as we were 4th in out of the non last season clans, we 'should' get in! yeah! We really wanna start playing, and we all love BW!

Fairs fair I guess, and good luck to everyone in the competition!

O

old.[SA80]Gandalf

So when ?

so when will we know if we have been accepted or not then ? approx :)

O

old.gunja99

4th April

I think they say on the website, 4th of April! Lets wait and see!

O

old.[SA80]Gandalf

???

Dont suppose anyone knows how often (roughly) we will have to play matches in the BWCSL ??

O

old.gunja99

Once a week

I guess it'll be once a week like most Leagues (apart from one disorganised one we used to be in, once a year was more like it!) Im sure theres more information on the Website. The BW Quake III leagues have a match every week.

B

bigfoot

Yes i would be pretty sure each clan will play once a week, allthough Grimmy might have something more cunning up his sleeve.

G

Grimmy

Aye, once a week. Unless we get lots of clans dropping out, but there is a big waiting list to fill these places if it should occur.

O

old.[SA80]Gandalf

So when cont. ? :)

umm sorry about this I'm new to the BWCSL, umm so are u posting who got in tonight then ? cos it would be wicked if u where =). Also could u plz go through how the clans (who didnt play last season) get picked ? is it random ? cos the list on the site is in A-Z order isnt it ?

O

old.gunja99

In sign up order!

I think he does it on sign up order (well I hope he does, cos we were one of the first on the list!)

I do hope he does! Please!

Users who are viewing this thread