New Uber Drop Found In Midgard!

S

Strondor_New

Been really bored whilst waiting for server to come back, so I had a look around e-bay. It seems there is a new uber drop available to Midgard that totally pwns in RvR (some talk of it adding as much as 20% to overall damage if used correctly). Peeps paying a lot of money on e-bay for one of these babies:

click here for link: Uber Drop

B

Bejeezus

:chortle:

That's the smilie that seemed most appropriate, as I did nearly spit out my drink when I saw that pic.

:great:

O

old.Sepiritz

A week ago all Mid crafters were busy assembling their new IKEA alarmclock packages.. Recently their troll fingers finally managed to get it right it seems. :)

G

glorien_

Originally posted by Strondor_New
Been really bored whilst waiting for server to come back, so I had a look around e-bay. It seems there is a new uber drop available to Midgard that totally pwns in RvR (some talk of it adding as much as 20% to overall damage if used correctly). Peeps paying a lot of money on e-bay for one of these babies:

:clap:

That's wrong. Highlanders cant become whiners...

N

Negura

True followers of Arthur are still using Solar watches.

Envy on the technology imo. :)

Although sources of the old say that it was initially an Albionian invention, and my hints are that it won't take long until it gets mastered again.

D

Deskiziado

What patch will add the command /alarmclock? only for mids, of course

H

Haldar

....with the /generatewhine command for albs...

D

Darkchylde

Why use alarmclocks when you can stay up all night?

C

corentmm

Whiners get negative skill points to put into Charimsa, Intelligence and Empathy. They get lots of qui though to be first to bw when sth goes wrong.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Strondor_New

:ROFLMAO:

E

etcetra

Originally posted by glorien_
:clap:

That's wrong. Highlanders cant become whiners...

Ofcourse they can, look at Herbal?
(Only highlander i could remember atm.)

and Powahhh...(thanks xml!)

S

saltymcpepper

the original post was not funny
however
sorusi's was
cos mids owned you, albs.
hahaa

p.s
and before you say it wouldnt be nice to happen to me, i dont give a fuck about power relics, so take em
i would raid the str relics at 5am tbh

Users who are viewing this thread