New TV

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Delve into the menus and see if it's been registered online, or if it has anything that says "screen on time" or similar.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anything (or the vast majority of things - certainly TVs, monitors and phones) that has a screen nowadays comes with a screen protector on in the box, more often than not with marketing blurb printed on it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anything (or the vast majority of things - certainly TVs, monitors and phones) that has a screen nowadays comes with a screen protector on in the box, more often than not with marketing blurb printed on it.
OK - panic over. It did have a screen protector. It's just that the sticky tabs that were supposed to peel it off came off without shifting it whatsoever. Also the edge of the telly has a slight lip so it was impossible to feel it.

Caned Dark Season 3 over two nights on it. Looks fab.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's OK, my phone had one on for nearly a year before I noticed I had scratched it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The fact that it has a glass bonded screen is a good thing. The carbon plastic versions are no where near as good optically, they also scratch and mark easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom