New TTT trailer

C

.Cask

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/movies/2002/lotr/132757_638498_dl.mov

Most peeps have prolly seen it already, but I'm a bit surprised about how much footage they showed in it.

Ok, so everyone knows what's gonna happen - but that should be all the more reason to show little actual scenes. We know the story, we've seen the important bits.. what else is there? I'm still going to see it, but then I had already decided that before the trailer - it definately wouldn't have swayed me.

I feel totally refreshed on the TTT story line just from watching that 2 min trailer. Gonna need to drink a lot of alcohol to remove those memories now :(

D

dysfunction

I prefer not to watch this trailer...

If there is a film I am really looking forward to I dont watch the trailer so that the whole film is new to me

...I enjoy the film a lot more this way.

O

Ono

I must say that the film looks mightily impressive. Even more so than Part 1.

Can't wait. :clap:

D

danger

Tell me about it... what's the official release date?

Hmm I see your point about not wanting to spoil the film with the trailor... having read the book serval times though...

ahh fuck it like cask said watch the trailor then destroy those memory traces with precious alchie-hol :) Could do that after the film if it really wh00ps the monkeys ass :D hmmm liver failure! :puke:

N

Nos-

Aint been the cinema for a while but I will certainly be making a point of going to see this :)

D

danger

Originally posted by Nos-
Aint been the cinema for a while but I will certainly be making a point of going to see this :)

Yeah, I'll dig the old NUS out for that :D

D

Damini

I can't wait for this film to come out. Nor can I wait to keep Orlando as my little pet, and make him shoot things with a bow and arrow, bless his little cotton socks. I think this film will warrant paying for the Luxury Cinema, where you can drink beverages of the alcoholic kind, eat fajitas, and have big comfy spaced out seats.

S

Sar

I'm more surprised at the amount of footage of Gollum in it, as I thought they'd keep him under wraps until the film opens.

Edit: He looks fantastic though.

Nice Balrog too! :D

T

Testin da Cable

bah...can't view it here at work :/

prolly a good thing though :)

G

gremlin

That does look rather spoogetastic.. cant wait for release.

C

Cod

bloody hell! That looks amazing! Can't wait too see it!

K

kanonfodda

looks fekin cool :D

lokking forward to that even more now :)

T

Testin da Cable

bah you b|4tCh3s :eek: I have to wait till I get home to see it :( :(

W

Will

I can't view it because I'm on a media player free, sound card free PC.

R

Recoil101

oooo jizztastic, am REALLY glad I booked the day off work to see it now :D

definite Tree Ent footage in there too.....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

P

Panda On Smack

oh its that

they have nicked the music from Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell and the Kronos Quartet:

webby

quality film which i happen to own.

Users who are viewing this thread