new to the board

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie
i am new to the forum. i play a shaman on palomides, or now the pbg cluster. i caught a couple of posts from these forums on some searches that i did, the people seemed nice and thought it would be nice to have another place to troll. i usually am on palomides.net all the time so it will be nice to hear from some new people.

for those that play on the same cluster i have a movies site you might be in some if you wanna check it out.
http://daocmovies.sytes.net

just want to thank you for having me and hope to talk to you guys soon.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just to say we're the europeans not the american's...but welcome anyways :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
run for the love of god! save yourself!

ps welcome :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome :) As bahumat said these forums are primarily for the EU servers run by GOA, but the discussions going on here are probably the same as you would see on a US server board. And besides that quite a lot of the regulars here play US servers as well now, particularely since the new Classic ruleset servers were introduced.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nedetheshammy said:
i am new to the forum. i play a shaman on palomides, or now the pbg cluster. i caught a couple of posts from these forums on some searches that i did, the people seemed nice and thought it would be nice to have another place to troll. i usually am on palomides.net all the time so it will be nice to hear from some new people.

for those that play on the same cluster i have a movies site you might be in some if you wanna check it out.
http://daocmovies.sytes.net

just want to thank you for having me and hope to talk to you guys soon.

checked out the cabalist video on your website.....nice video, he nukes rather hard hehe :)

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome to the lighter side ... :clap: no one flames anyone here we all live in harmony :D :twak: :cheers:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
usa.jpg

Welcome to the world!!

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie

lol didnt know you guys were from europe lol. but as i said i liked the discussions that i read. seems like a good community so thanks for letting me drop in.

as for the cabalist. he is probobly one of the best players that i have seen. not just for the the power of his hits but in how he plays.

on a side note:

if any of you play on the us servers on our cluster or wanna try just look me up in game ill do my best to help you out.

nede

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Are the US forums that bad they all wanna come freddyshouse?

Dont answer that, ive read VN...:puke:

Tilda

nedetheshammy said:
lol didnt know you guys were from europe lol. but as i said i liked the discussions that i read. seems like a good community so thanks for letting me drop in.

as for the cabalist. he is probobly one of the best players that i have seen. not just for the the power of his hits but in how he plays.

on a side note:

if any of you play on the us servers on our cluster or wanna try just look me up in game ill do my best to help you out.

nede

He wasn't bad, but I dont get why he didn't root the tank on him, would have left him free to cast ^^
Also, no ML9 pet or Zo? would have helped lots for those fights imho.

Anyway, welcome to the boards.

Gamah

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Are the US forums that bad they all wanna come freddyshouse?

Dont answer that, ive read VN...:puke:

VN rocks..the post saying that the guy used hacks because he could /stick to PA was a classic :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
VN rocks..the post saying that the guy used hacks because he could /stick to PA was a classic :D
Aye, but then most things written by adults with the IQ of an ameaba will have great comedy value. Here on the other hand we still talk bollocks, only more grown up.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Aye, but then most things written by adults with the IQ of an ameaba will have great comedy value. Here on the other hand we still talk bollocks, only more grown up.

plus we have teh Seel :worthy:

Gamah

Banned
Oh and welcome to the forums, I am the kind, witty, good looking guy. I go out of my way to help everyone and everything and get picked on by evil trolls who come here to flame..

Hurts my <3

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
oO i live in redditch
My condolences.

Did I say welcome...no...sorry, welcome to the English whine boards, for your ease, we spell colour the correct way with a 'u', but wtfpwn is still spelt in lower case.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
He wasn't bad, but I dont get why he didn't root the tank on him, would have left him free to cast ^^
Also, no ML9 pet or Zo? would have helped lots for those fights imho.

Anyway, welcome to the boards.

whatever you do dont send this guy cyber or you lose your posting rights

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie

"Did I say welcome...no...sorry, welcome to the English whine boards, for your ease, we spell colour the correct way with a 'u', but wtfpwn is still spelt in lower case"

roflmao.

like i said i troll the palo board mainly but with clustering things got really slow and if you have been to the vn boards i should not have to say anymore as to why im here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom