New to NWN

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Guys,

I was looking for something "different" to get involved in and acquired NWN (original) from a Christmas Fayre.

Played it a while and seem to be stuck at a point where I need to kill "Drawl"

cant seem to get past him - is he "killable"? and if so, how?

Current character is a Paladin - do I need to be something else?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i've finished the game twice but i cant remember who this drawl guy is so if you explain better maybe i can help :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Its fairly early on in the first level.

Going through the "Beggars" level into the warehouse which has been taken over by the guy "Drawl" who has been "given" (apparently) immortality.

He has a few henchman who are fairly hard to kill too. In the warehouse (trapped at the back) is the "brother/friend/relative" of Jermaine

Sorry its so "vague" - at work at the moment so drawing on the only functioning memory cell

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Cant remember to whom you refering to but perhaps you might not kill him (yet)? or gain one or two levels and then go and kill him?

tip: when you get close to him right click him and then select the view button on him to see the challenge rating and the immunities on him.
:)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
thanks Tzan - I kinda expected I wasnt "strong" enough yet. Mind you if I run about any more, I could simply doff my socks and wave them at his general direction - that should be anough to kill him 4 or 5 times over.

Ill try another "tact"

thanks to Coccas as well

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Well not much of a help but simple solutions. :)

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
Didn't realise it had been so long since I played this, but I can't remember Drawl eiter :/

Must get around to redoing this... maybe when I finally get the HotU addon

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
heh - did it the "easy" way - hired a henchman to take him out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom