new to hib

X

Ximadir

After getting lvl 50 with my runemaster on mid/pryd and much of rvring i wanted to make a char on hib/excal. I will start a hero but tanks cost much money.

So my question is does anyone want to tranfer some gold?
you can replay here on just contact Aerie on mid/pryd

thx guys hope to c ya soon in hibbieland :)

D

-Dreama-

Heros don't take all that much money to be honest...I recieved 20 gold from a friend when I started mine, I'm lvl 20 now and I have 25 gold...good weapons and armor as well....

you shouldn't have to much trouble keeping up in the beginning :)

A

Amadon

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Heros don't take all that much money to be honest...I recieved 20 gold from a friend when I started mine, I'm lvl 20 now and I have 25 gold...good weapons and armor as well....

yes but you're uber Tap :p

X

Ximadir

Yeah but you started with 20g i start with nothing and i am not planning to run in gree/grey stuf arround :)

O

old.Nol

:D tap is teh uber sexeh, and I get to kill her husband in RvR, granted it doesn't happen often ;)

P.S. Ximidar - message me in game, I can provide you with a starters purse ;)

I

inuyasha

Hehe

Well

/send point: Gimme 50g
Point send: sure, brt.

No more green stuff =))

Your in hib now, people are nice, gimme a tell with what you need and i will try to cover it 0)

X

Ximadir

thx m8 :) wish every body was so nice then i would have 1 mitril in no time :)

D

-Dreama-

tap is teh uber sexeh, and I get to kill her husband in RvR, granted it doesn't happen often

true true...I can't deny it... I am uber sexeh....but this is really not the point Noler...tho I would be more than happy to discuss my supeh uber sexehness with you at length another time :p

Back to the topic now, I started with nothing...then at lvl 10 I think, I got 20 gold from Noler...then at lvl 20 I got 100 from Amadon, as a bribe to love him forever, and what do you know, it worked...I love you Ama :sex: :wub: :whip:

O

old.Nol

by my calculations, one fifth of your heart belongs to me :D

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.Nol
by my calculations, one fifth of your heart belongs to me :D
your calculations suck, it's one sixth :p

20/(100+20) = 1/6 :m00:

S

StormriderX

true true...I can't deny it... I am uber sexeh....but this is really not the point Noler...tho I would be more than happy to discuss my supeh uber sexehness with you at length another time :p

Back to the topic now, I started with nothing...then at lvl 10 I think, I got 20 gold from Noler...then at lvl 20 I got 100 from Amadon, as a bribe to love him forever, and what do you know, it worked...I love you Ama :sex: :wub: :whip:

LIES!!! You forget who gave you teh cash :-p

D

-Dreama-

Oh come on boys...there's enough love to go around! No sense in fighting over me! (tho I can see why you would...supah uber sexeh cool and all)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Ximadir
After getting lvl 50 with my runemaster on mid/pryd and much of rvring i wanted to make a char on hib/excal. I will start a hero but tanks cost much money.

So my question is does anyone want to tranfer some gold?
you can replay here on just contact Aerie on mid/pryd

thx guys hope to c ya soon in hibbieland :)

If you see me running around the region you are in gimme a msg and i'll make some weapons for you mate. Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread