New to hib - Need class advice

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to give Hib a shot, seems like a nice realm. I have two accounts so im thinking of creating a Druid buffbot and then another solo friendly classs. Any thoughts?

All was thinking about a bard but it seem like they are too hard to level solo. What about the other chars? Spec advices are welcome :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Chanter/Light Menta i guess for both easy farming and leveling and good solo char for RvR.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
druid/animist -> good pve - crap rvr (mostly, except keep fights)
druid/enchanter/light menta/eld - decent pve - good rvr
druid/champ/hero - farily ok pve - decent rvr
druid/bainshee - farily ok in pve - good rvr
druid/warden - slow - but steady :p
druid/vampiir - overkill, but still works.
druid/stealther(s) slow pve - fun rvr ;)

imo :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Don't think anything can really seriously come close to drood/chanter combo, although there is other decent duos if you want to play otherstuff (verd ani/drood).

Also, they seem to have changed back the aggro rule on pet again, so can just send it into stacked mob for focus pull and it gets all the aggro.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If you're gonna put the time in, then best to just think what you want to play in RvR and go through whatever increased leveling pain that may incur.

Please dont roll an invisible though.

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think I'm gonna roll a stealther since i already have two of them on mid. Think its gonna be either a chanter or a vampiir. Thanks for your input!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i made a druid bb and a chanter and just startet to level.. it dident take me long at all.. + you can almoste solo every artifact that a Enchanter needs.. With ml9 and ml5 chanter/druid you can do AT/GoV/Tartaros and solo farme Immolated if needed and everything els aswell as cloudsong and many many more.. And its a uber class in PvP Singel stun and resist debuff and nuke.. usualy only 3-5 nukes and the other player is dead... and you have speed + you dont haft to respec every time you need to farme or go to PvP since its a (all in one) when you spec a chanter right.. :)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone that thinks animist are not strong in rvr should be shot.

Their spike damage is larger than warlocks now, and they cast fast :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom