new to hib all the way from alby land

noc

Fledgling Freddie
hi, just about to start hib after quiting a 3 year term of alb i made 3 level 50's and all very nicly kitted out arti'd and ml'd i am new to hib because i am just likeing rvr too much and i have played pvp server a bit i like hibs a lot i should be starting in the next couple of days help would be apretiated will be having a fresh start fresh char name think the char gona be called limedunk hope to see u all on and will be looking forword to working as a team with u instead of a enemy :worthy: :cheers: :worthy:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
welcome

and i think u could have trouble finding groups for exping but u can always find some fast lvl exp group (PL) if u lucky

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
bwaaaahaha, ill support an x-alb always if he come's to hib <3

you may join when im exping my arti's on my eldritch in poc =)

PM me on Nitchii / Nichii when you're here!! :p

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
wlecome to the the greener side of the fence =)

noc

Fledgling Freddie
aww thanks guys, a friend of mine says he is going to help me level a char up he has a fiew 50's and toa'd so cant say owt realy wat char wud the best rvr'ing char be please any one i am thinking as in a caster eg a enchanter or some thing guv ne yr vote pwese :worthy:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
well, i think people favor light eldritchs and bainshees atm (why not enchs?QQ)

anyway, if i had time and plat's for it i would probably try and get my animist toad probably for the fun of rvring with it tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom