New to Albion

G

Garrote Noire

If anyone can help me understand the good / bad things of slash / thrust / mercfill infiltrators specs, so I can choose one, thanks in advance.
Post specs, pro / cons, thanks.

N

-Nxs-

Just started one myself - not 100% sure what the pro's and cons are but I took the following into account

Thrust has a L50 style with a 9sec stun off evade - VERY usefull
Thrust also has quicker attacks (if i remember)
Crush is better to level with, more mobs in ALB suffer more from crush, thrust is the worse spec to level with.
Thrust is best in RvR agains mid chain classes - which seam to be the most frequent class you encounter in RvR

So now im a little saracan merc, spec'd in crush - but WILL respec to thrust at 40 or maybe later if i can be arsed to save a respec stone.

L

leviathane

imo dont make a FoTy char, but if u are go sara thrust, brit slash.

N

-Nxs-

Ohh... im tired :) pahh stuff infild - create a merc :)

G

Garrote Noire

Thanks for your answers, indeed interesting info on that links, waiting for some infs to post their PoV too, thanks again.
And since I will be able to play early mornings when not much people online, i want to be able to solo in emain.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Garrote Noire
Thanks for your answers, indeed interesting info on that links, waiting for some infs to post their PoV too, thanks again.
And since I will be able to play early mornings when not much people online, i want to be able to solo in emain.

that wont happen. some mid dewds goes up before school to kill solo albs in stealth grps. to have som satisfaction cuz the good lookin chick next to their desk dont wanna look at them ;)

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ xDDD

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Thrust also has quicker attacks (if i remember)
Slower than slash typically - jambiya is 2.6 speed, long dirk is 2.9 speed. Both g.rapier and sabre are 3.6 speed. Once we get the 1.64 weapons it's all much of a muchness.

O

old.Bubble

Briton Slash inf
with 50 enhance MoA5 buffbot ofc :)

Prove you can be an assasin without a 9 sec stun

O

[Oo]Escape

Prove you can be an assassin without a buffbot? :p

"And since I will be able to play early mornings when not much people online, i want to be able to solo in emain"

You'll need a buffbot to solo in Emain :p

Briton(female) slash infs are sexy, saracen thrust infs aren't.
That's all you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread