New thid char

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as Ariak is practically 50 with all the arties he need and Embra got abit boring to play, I decided to leave my thid-zerk gloves on the shelf and make a savage called Ovo. Looking forward to some 1vs1 against my old duelists Blackjack,Xplo,Vodka etc :drink:

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Xplo

Banned
I tried to kill a buffed savage with my unbuffed armsman, evade, quad hit, evade, tripple hit, evade, 1 hit, dead :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
:D great fight, you actually forced me to use DT. wonder why? look at the first couple of attack rounds from my point of view (Ovo's dam is not shown in the pic)

Ovo.jpg

considering HO swing speed, this is not a good start :p

Merry Christmas

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, sure was fun ;) I need to learn the class alittle better tho^^, somewhat different than zerk. Mehra = Sotha (the kobbie skald) btw. See you some other time mate. Oh, and I met Merci too, great going :clap:

Enjoy the holiday

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, was wondering who the second soloer was :D /wave Sotha

and also a /wave to Merci ;)

/Ps Alphadot, good times :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Hehe, sure was fun ;) I need to learn the class alittle better tho^^, somewhat different than zerk. Mehra = Sotha (the kobbie skald) btw. See you some other time mate. Oh, and I met Merci too, great going :clap:

Enjoy the holiday

merci is my hero, i was a little lucky with parrying but i had no buffs so it compensates :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom