New Team Leader for Paladin.

A

alithiel50

Hmmm.... gotta wonder what this will do for Paladins.

On the plus side he's a supporter of the 48 chants spec for the last AF buff, but on the down side... he's a 2-handed Paladin! :rolleyes:

C

Cala-more

Re: Re: New Team Leader for Paladin.

Originally posted by Skaven
If pallys get more luv after end regen etc before Armsman gets sorted i'll eat my hat. (or helm)

i will go eat jam

E

Ekydus

All Paladins really need is a slight increase in the power of chants and then a bit more damage. Then maybe some ideas for the 2H among us.

Armsmen do need fixing... but the Paladin TL can't exactly help that.

S

stupidshady

palas dont need wuve they almost best tank ingame, except for berzerker

V

vindicat0r

Savage's are the best tank in game ........... Zerkers have had ther day.

I

ilienwyn

If paladins get more i will.... suicide or delete my arms. This is getting boring. Remember when i started paladins where totally gimps.
As for armsman i have a possible suggestion: Like in midgard speccing in sword/axe/hammer gives access to 1h and 2h use the same formula and when you train slash/crush/thrust you can use 1h and pole the same way. So, what does this sound to you?

F

fl_gorre

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Savage's are the best tank in game ........... Zerkers have had ther day.
i smell a new FOTM!!!

G

gwal

noooooooo, dont give pallys more luv:

grp: paladins are a great asset to a grp, hardly anything needed

solo: already hard enough to find any1 who´ll fight 1 vs 1, most stay clear already, so why improve us

M

mestoph

There was some good issues raise tho. Like chants being over-ruled by low AF buffs.

S

Sibanac

most important fix to pallys needed atm : Change the bloody end regen icon !!

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by alithiel50
On the plus side he's a supporter of the 48 chants spec for the last AF buff, but on the down side... he's a 2-handed Paladin! :rolleyes:

Givf 2H paladins some love...

Paladins only class who gets 2H @ lvl 5 and still ppl call it a "gimped" spec (because ppl wants paladins to be end batteries who babysit with his big shield on the casters, well i refuse such roll :p)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
Givf 2H paladins some love...

Paladins only class who gets 2H @ lvl 5 and still ppl call it a "gimped" spec (because ppl wants paladins to be end batteries who babysit with his big shield on the casters, well i refuse such roll :p)
No, what we want paladins to do is spec to their strengths (and be useful in RvR) rather than thinking that they can actually hurt something with their hybrid damage output....

:rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

Bometal, would you not call a 50xbow armsman gimped?
Or a minstrel with instrument spec in the low 30's? I think you get my meaning...

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by ilienwyn
If paladins get more i will.... suicide or delete my arms. This is getting boring. Remember when i started paladins where totally gimps.
As for armsman i have a possible suggestion: Like in midgard speccing in sword/axe/hammer gives access to 1h and 2h use the same formula and when you train slash/crush/thrust you can use 1h and pole the same way. So, what does this sound to you?

Or just make it so when speccing Polearms it raises max and there is no penatly for not speccing in base damage just like Hib LW spec.

Sure armsmen would have access to all 3 damage types but archers have had it since near the start and hib's LW have access to 2 damage types while mid has max 1h and 2h damage in 1. It would be a uniquely Alb AND arms thing, as we dont all the exact same things in each realm.

Anyway 3 MP polearms cost's alot :0

It would let arms spec shield and parry + crush < for auto-train > in PvE then respec the crush to pole at 40 and keep the shield and parry , the high parry and shield would make them very good in PvE and then Arms might actually be useful in PvE and indeed RvR grps < most importantly>.

1 change to fix a class, not much to ask but ah well ......

N

nume

give paladins some extra damage, it's embarassing how little we do (even with 42+10 slash), might as well not have a sword and make a new 2h SHIELD spec line :m00:

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Ekydus
All Paladins really need is a slight increase in the power of chants and then a bit more damage. Then maybe some ideas for the 2H among us.

Armsmen do need fixing... but the Paladin TL can't exactly help that.
my gfs pally (seeaira) is fine dmg wise 44 2h 38 chants 39 slash 30 parry dmg output is comparable to my friar, but slower.
38 chants gives plenty good enough end regen and when parry is fixed if she parrys like she does in pve then well tbh not a gimp at all
also thought of another hybrid sorta 2h spec

23 shield 44 2h 39 slash 38 chants rest parry (16 i think cant member)23 sheild gives 6 sec rear poitional stun for minor cc etc think could be a kinda unusual and versitile spec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom