New tattoos for the Celt male and female ?

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
1.75 Patch notes

Catacombs Character Model Adjustments

- We have added several new hairstyles for the following race class combinations: Avalonian Male, Highlander Male, Briton Male, Celt Male, Celt Female, Lurikeen Male, Half Ogre Male, and Saracen Male

- We have added a "scruffy" face detail to the following faces: Briton Male Face 4, Celt Male Face 5, Firbolg Male Face 6, Highlander Male Face 5, Saracen Male Face 4.

- We have added several new tattoos for the Celt male and female Catacombs character models.

Tried to take a look at these last night and noticed there are no new tattoos just one tattoo with a different look... am I going mad or did we not get these in the new patch then?

:touch:

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
I've noticed a few things missing... My bain was supposed to get better gfx for the health buffer... Its still the same!

Usual patch mess then :twak:

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone found out why we didn't get some of the enhancements announced in the patch yet? or did mythic give the patch notes to goa but forgot to edit out the parts that aren't in there anymore....

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Fairly sure they haven't "fixed" the moose sound fx's for Hero's either

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
<cough> market exploerer <cough> QQ etc :cheers:

Yea they make scolls easier to farm, but now we have no ME to search for them in housing :twak:

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
Why do they spend there time adding retarded things into the game like this instead of fixing the major bugs in the game.

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
Zovic said:
Why do they spend there time adding retarded things into the game like this instead of fixing the major bugs in the game.

Cause it doesn't take much time and they have to have some thing for the less experienced programmers to play with. Not saying I agree or disagree with this but you'd probably find that same number of 'major' bugs got fixed with or without the little stuff being tweaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom