New stat caps+buffs

P

pudzy

I know this is all being changed soon, I havent read up on it properly, can anyone explain to this dumbass what exactly is being changed? realm rank lvl>stats | buffed>stat caps etc.

C

civy

As I understand it buffs from your bot will hit for the full amount and not cap at +50/+75.
So for tanks they will hit harder and faster and casters will, well, erm, die quicker.

Dark age of Tankalot

C

Cami

So shammys (aug shammys anyway) cant be bothered going below 47aug ?

or can it be fixed with ras if you only have the second best buffs, ie 37aug +Mastery of the Arcane 1 or 2?

S

Solid

With the Buff cap removed, how does that effect exping?

Say I am buffing my 36 Zerk with a 47 Aug Shaman who can now buff for 62 Baseline, 94 Specline is my Char still restricted to level x 1.0 for his baseline buffs and level x 1.5 to his speclines?

I dont know how they have done the patch tbh, if people can exceed the level x 1.0/1.5 limit on a level 50, can they exceed it on a non 50?

M

midmaster

That's sweet. When the overcapping finally is useful, they nerf the shammies. It's a conspiracy i say.

M

mavericky

OVERCAPPING CHANGES

We've raised the player stat caps so that high level buff spells will not exceed the cap. Players who receive high level buff spells from friendly casters will notice this change the most. This means that races that a high starting stat (such as strength or dexterity) will now be able to buff it a bit more than those races that do not have a high starting stat.

:edit: The old info out :)

C

civy

And from 1.61b which makes 1.61a and the grab bag redundent

OVERCAPPING UPDATE

Based on testing feedback, we've decided to change the way our new overcapping system (introduced in 1.61a) works. Unfortunately, changing it to this new system will take some time, so we're going to completely revert back to the original system - i.e. taking out the realm level aspect of it - for at least this Pendragon version. Stay tuned for more details.

However, we are keeping part of the capping changes: We've raised the player stat caps so that high level buff spells will not exceed the cap. Players who receive high level buff spells from friendly casters will notice this change the most. This means that races that a high starting stat (such as strength or dexterity) will now be able to buff it a bit more than those races that do not have a high starting stat.

R

revminster

Will this affect the ranger's Pathfinding spec line?

Would be nice if it did :)

J

Jamagei

if you use buffs it effects you regardless of the spec line :)

(so yes, if your pathfinding buff gives you more than +75 then you will be effected by it)

F

Falcon

Wont change a thing Rev cos Rangers pathfinding buffs don't reach anywhere near cap :/

30 Nurture on a druid is all that's needed to have better buffs than a ranger with 50 pathfinding.

A

Animus_SC

Speccing 37 aug and Mastery of the Arcane 2 = 47 spec Aug, hitting the current cap.

S

SoulFly Amarok

50 enhance = sweet :/

1.25 x 75 + 15% from arcane V

huk huk me strong whirl ^^

Users who are viewing this thread