New Stalker Guild up and runing

S

Sky Tango

Greetings
Wouldent it be great if there was a guild that specialized in one race like the Stalker race. (Rangers/Nightshades) Well there is a guild in Prydwen, Hidernia and is looking for new recruits.
The Marsh Horde is well placed for this having 4 to 5 Alliances with some of the best guilds in Prydwen, Hidernia and a well set up website.

The old Marsh Horde has merged with the <Keepers of the Sacred Nut> and has lifted the Marsh Horde to be turned into a Ranger/Nightshade guild.

If you are a Ranger / Nightshade and are looking for a new guild you are more than welcome to join us, if you are a new Ranger / Nightshade, when we get going properly, there should be someone in the guild that can help you and answer your questions. If you are an old hand at being a Ranger / Nightshade and have a lot to offer other Ranger / Nightshades in advice or other things, you are more than welcome.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp?GuildID=2469

I have set all the ranks so they can invite so if you would like to join the Marsh Horde all you have to do is ask. (Ranger / Nightshade only)

Hope to see you soon

Skytree
GM

N

nocte

very nice idea m8, when the 8 char slots comes with SI i will be starting a shade, and may think about joining :)

D

daphatfriar

I think you'll find that the main issue the stalker classes have with the game (well mine at least) is getting groups. Bit worried you may lose people to "normal" guilds as there is always a space guaranteed on events for example...

J

Jonaldo

Blackland Skirmishers initially started out as Rangers and Shades I believe, but soon decided to forget that and take all classes.

S

Sky Tango

Maybe Blackland Skirmishers has gave up on Stalkers but as long as i'm a member of the Keepers of the Sacred Nut and Marsh Horde Guilds.
The Marsh Horde will stay a Stalker guild.
I believe we can do it. I know the Marsh Horde is going to have a lot more peeps leaving than other Guilds. and to make the Marsh Horde a good guild, we need loyal members, I believe the Marsh Horde has already has some loyal members and as time gos on we will get more and more I hope. I know it is going to be hard work but I am going to do my best to make it work with the help of the loyal Members and the Keepers of the Sacred Nut.

I was in a group 1 Night at about the start of July.
5 Rangers a Warden and me a tank, all about level 26 to 30, taking on purples. 5 Rangers all together at that level is very powerful and do not need a tank.
I was in that group and not doing any good, as I was only hitting
about 1 in 10 times and by the time the purples got to me it was
nearly dead anyhow.
The group didnot need me as a tank and I have never forget how powerful 5 Rangers can be in one group.
From playing with Nightshades lately I know they are as powerful.
Maybe 1 or 2 Stalkers are weak but HOW POWERFUL CAN A FULL TRAINED GROUP, IF NOT GUILD BE!?? and backed up with the help of the Keepers of the Sacred Nut Alliance of 5 top Guilds.

S

Sky Tango

I keep hearing about them Guilds that have not worked. But No one ever says about the Guilds that have worked. Like the <Armyn ad Treanid> that has been going on form 02 Marsh 02.

Users who are viewing this thread