New Spellcrafting GEms

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
The Finesse War Sigil, Finesse War Rune, and Finesse War Spell Stone are gems that allow Spellcrafters to place "Skill: All melee weapon skills" on player-crafted items. This gem is only available as a first gem material level recipe, meaning that there is only one recipe that will produce a +1 skill increase.

The Finesse Fervor Sigil, Finesse Primal Rune, and Finesse Nature Spell Stone are gems that allow Spellcrafters to place "Skill: All magic skills" on player-crafted items. This gem is also only available as a first gem material level recipe, producing a +1 skill increase.

Are these really that usefull? they could of lest of given +2

Chronictank

FH is my second home
for spread spec clases very useful for example
berserker 50 axe/50la
means instead of +22 you can have +11 from gems.
In reality doesnt work like that but in essance makes easier to cap templates :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
for spread spec clases very useful for example
berserker 50 axe/50la
means instead of +22 you can have +11 from gems.
In reality doesnt work like that but in essance makes easier to cap templates :)

+ all melee skill dont give left axe so you still need to have +11 axe and +11 left axe, or +11 all meele and +11 left axe.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
+ all melee skill dont give left axe so you still need to have +11 axe and +11 left axe, or +11 all meele and +11 left axe.

Not to mention the fact that the +All melee gem only comes in the variety of +1... Not higher.

So you'd have to fill 11 slots of your armour with it =D

The all magic/melee gems are useless, already a thread about them here somewhere...

Draylor

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
Are these really that usefull? they could of lest of given +2
Only +1 is craftable: but Ill bet the rest are available as drops in Catacombs.

No other reason to add them - as you said noone will use them ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's useful for lower level templates without giving a massive boost to casters like +all magic gems above 1 would do ;)

and +1 all melee is kinda handy for doublespeccing armsmen/paladins :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's useful for lower level templates without giving a massive boost to casters like +all magic gems above 1 would do ;)

and +1 all melee is kinda handy for doublespeccing armsmen/paladins :p

:eek6:

BG1 toons i can see why you might want to get +1 melee skill gems

Otherwise to double spec twohanded and crush (+11) i worked out that it will take around 5 gem spots in a template out of a possible 32 (without gimping the template to much.

now to get the +11 using the "all melee skill" gems would take 11 gem spots out of 32, which would you prefer? :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom