New SoM Effect bugged

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I switch in +duration items to make my arti effects last longer... with the new SoM fix they have nerfed this feature so any +dur % you have doesnt effect the SoM proc. It drops at 10mins no matter how much +dur you have.

It still works with my scalars and winged helms procs why not SoM?

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
dunno but 1 thing i thought i seen u cant cancled blacks shade from som now without cancelling effect also

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Minimac said:
dunno but 1 thing i thought i seen u cant cancled blacks shade from som now without cancelling effect also

Which is utterly stupid with the current model :puke:

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
and another bug if u run som and then run traitors it cancel both when 1 go down :(

koun

Fledgling Freddie
i used som with +dur% and greater shade form lasted 11min 34sec and shade form lasted 10min :worthy:

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:

yup this was in the US patch notes and isnt a bug, its intended. dunno if its in eu patch notes or not

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep its to allow people to know weather or not you got shades of mist up or not. And its not a bug :p

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
yeah apperantly its to over powered to have a proc up without looking like a gimp! :touch:

GO MYTHIC! :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
SoM last shoter while rs yes, but that counts for proc to,dont use it while rs, goes for everything on reusetimer.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Also, if you use SoM and then use Scalars Morph before SoM morphs run out, it will cancel Scalars morph when it runs out.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
hooray for non-cata models in SoM mode zzzzzz looks like crap :(

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom