New Siege ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Was watchin good ole' Lord of the Rings again and I thought..

Whats the plausability of say having siege towers you can climb up, and gain access to a keep ? ( lets say they need to rolled up like a ram, but slower.. and have to a certain distance away when placed)

or

Players can carry " ladders" capable of scaling walls, again restrictions would have to placed how/when/where/ etc..

&

Cannons :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Would maybe make some tactical useage of tanks in keeptakes instead of getting farmed by oil, using siege engines or hitting doors :p
PB farmage ontop of those ladders without interrupts though I guess, heh

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
People on VN have suggested siegetowers and other things to RVRTLs that have brought up to Mythics attention and... nothing have happened so far :)

We'll just see I guess.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
too situational and keep takes dont normally take long enough. I would have thought the game mechanics would be too difficult to change for putting up your own ladder.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
rampant said:
too situational and keep takes dont normally take long enough. I would have thought the game mechanics would be too difficult to change for putting up your own ladder.

Would be kind of like "Climb Walls" but for other characters, but with hookpoints avaliable to the other realm I supposse o_o
Where a ladder popped up or something.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Would maybe make some tactical useage of tanks in keeptakes instead of getting farmed by oil
Like the new armsman/warrior/hero change that makes em only take half damage :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think it would give tanks more to do in a keep take definately

Arms are getting a sort of climb wall (shoe spike buff) so would be nice if other got to use siege towers

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Shike said:
People on VN have suggested siegetowers and other things to RVRTLs that have brought up to Mythics attention and... nothing have happened so far :)

We'll just see I guess.
something is gona happen they were lazy and gave heavy tanks climb walls ability ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom