new SI zone in 1.65a

S

Sibanac

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1019.shtml

SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES

We are proud to introduce a new free zone expansion to our customers who have Shrouded Isles. Each realm has a new zone available for use by anyone who has Shrouded Isles installed. These zones are targeted for players who are level 35 or higher. The new zones can be reached by either swimming to them or by using one of the new flying creatures routes available from the nearest faction based creature tamer.

some more info for each realm zone, but just read the parch notes

C

Cush

Finaly they put in the sprint icon! (always wanted it)

C

Cyradix

When you use the F7 key to find nearest object - it should select the coins first if a pile of multiple objects is dropped by a monster.

I like this one alot :D

A

accollon

I'm guessing something like Dartmoor but in SI.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by accollon
I'm guessing something like Dartmoor but in SI.
Well, they are talking about faction wars on the alb one.
Would be cool if there big rolling batles of mobs vs mobs i think

A

acei

Originally posted by Sibanac
Hope so, i'm currently friendly to Lammia and Neutral to orc :D although in the current SI zones some lammia and orc hang around with one another i thought enemies were meant to attack one another?

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by acei
Hope so, i'm currently friendly to Lammia and Neutral to orc :D although in the current SI zones some lammia and orc hang around with one another i thought enemies were meant to attack one another?

All depends on how long the orcs are going to keep the lammia's lawnmower.

G

grebneklaf

Originally posted by Sibanac

Actually ive participated in a Ogre versus Orcs once, at the time i thought it was a fairly common event, but i am beginning to think its not.

So to anybody who hasnt seen it. It started outside Krondon(the old entrance), ive always been on good terms with the ogres, since ive killed like a gazillion Orcs, well anyway had walked in the area just minding my own business, having a look around. Well theres this broadcast stuff going about, an Ogre speaker or something i seem to remember he is called, well he goes on about humans deserting them, not helping them in their time of need, that the Ogres now will start fend for them selves, becomming powerfull and stuff. Ok he then says that they have learned from humans that acces to water gives power, the Orcs are in the Ogres way to the water so they are gonna remove the Orcs.
Ok next thing that happens is that some Ogres patrols form up, 4 or 5 teams, about 10 Ogres in each team with an Ogre squadleader in each. They then proceed out towards the water where a bunch of Orcs coastguards(not finguards) have teamed up and they have a go at each other. Ogres gets badly creamed, well so did i, but was loads of fun. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread