New Shrouded Isle Screenies!

O

old.Xarr

Mythic has decided to re-do the Valkyrn's face (The new middie race) graphics. They no longer look like something out of a Disney flick (Thank god :)).

New screenshots here

I like the look of the female valkyrn.. *rawr*

:D

S

slapmesilly..

They look awesome now!
I wonder how they look in purple :rolleyes:

K

klavrynd

as posted in some other forum some time ago

LIONS DO NOT FIT IN A SCANDINAVIAN/VIKING ATHMOSPHERE

fear teh capslock!!1!

E

Eliz

Still butt ugly...tho the female is way better than the male.

S

SFXman

Damn the female Valkyn looks eeeeeevil in one of the pictures!
The crater looks cool I must say.

W

Whandall

Haha will be fun to keel them(looks better then the alb fishhead...)

IM GONNA PLAY A TREE!"§$"!1 :flame:

C

CliffyG

When will it be going live? I know it's only in beta at the mo but do they have an ETA?

A

Alrindel

"4th quarter 2002" is the official schedule. I'm sure they want it in the shops before Christmas.

That is for the Mythic servers only, of course. No ETA or schedule has been set for any of the licensees (GOA/Italy/Korea). My guess is GOA will release SI here 2-3 months afterwards.

O

old.Xarr

Aye, sounds like a good guess. I bet there are tons of crap needing translations in the exp pack :(

W

Whandall

ahh speaking of translations from american to english again ;)

A

Alrindel

Hey, there's always hope. Supposing Mythic keeps their word and releases the graphic engine upgrade as a patch at the same time that Shrouded Isles is released in the US, then there is always a chance that GOA will give us that patch - and the engine upgrade - before SI is released here.

I plan to buy SI and explore the new zones, sure sure, but what I'm REALLY eager to get as soon as possible is the new engine. Cross your fingers!

C

CliffyG

Sorry for being a n00b but does GOA run the english servers?

T

Tenko

Yeah they do mate.

Oh and I think the Female Valkyn needs to shave her legs. :p

O

old.Torden

Guess this might be a dumb question,but here goes anyway,if u have 2 accounts,do u have to buy 2 copy's of SI? :)

H

Hjod

Wonder if the Tree ppl, will burn better :) I mean like lower resistans against heat spells ?

Love the new screenies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom