BarrysWorld - Objective (2) - FF, PB
BarrysWorld - Objective (3) - FF, PB
BarrysWorld - Objective (4) - FF, PB, GOTY
BarrysWorld - Objective (5) - FF, PB, Tram
BarrysWorld - Stop Watch (1) - OSP, FF, PB
BarrysWorld - Stop Watch (2) - FF, PB
BarrysWorld - Stop Watch (3) - FF, PB
BarrysWorld - Stop Watch (4) - FF, PB

Obj 2/3 and SW 3/4 are 6v6, and SW 1 has OSP installed.

If you dont have OSP installed pop along to their website: http://www.orangesmoothie.com and download the client. Remember to read the readme for installation instructions.

Warmup time should be increased to 40 secs.

and a new PB command that kicks any player with a -12 score, so watch those accidental panzer kills.

any questions post here of feel free to email me.

cheers
styx

H

herrfoth

Good stuff - havent tried them yet cause im in work - but one question.
On the objective servers can you get it so that it plays 2 or 4 rounds rounds but swaps teams. The most frustrating thing with objective mode is playing the same team over and over.

O

old.HellPenguin

Originally posted by .styx
Obj 2/3 and SW 3/4 are 6v6, and SW 1 has OSP installed.

Why are the SW servers AB, and not ABBA?

Warmup time should be increased to 40 secs.

It's not.

N

nocte

Hellpenguin: will get it sorted as soon as i can.

herrfoth: if u can find a map rotation structure that does this please pass it on to me through email.

O

old.HellPenguin

Now the warmup is 40 seconds on both rounds. It only needs to be long on the first one, to give everyone time to load the map. :rolleyes:

N

nocte

i am leaving it as is, as i have bothered nat about it too much.

40 secs is enough, what if peeps are joining inbetween rounds?

C

.cage

from what i've seen your time would be better spent practicing than moaning. He's doing a good job. leave him be.

O

old.HellPenguin

No, he is NOT doing a good job. The servers are misconfigured, and it takes weeks to fix even the simplest things. But you obviously know that, since you're resorting to ad hominems... :rolleyes:

And when did you ever see me play?

N

nocte

do u fancy doing my job??

i get loads of requests for server altereations per day. i cant implement all these changes the same day.

The BW Server admins do their best job to try and get things i ask them to do as soon as.

You do realise that there are other game servers other than rtcw for the server admins to deal with. they are doing the best job they can, and tbh if u think u can do a better job then go ahead. But untill u realise what goes on behind the scenes of the servers you cant really moan.

I need to do what is best for the community, not the thoughts of 1 - 2 people.

And what exactly would u call doing a "good job" i think i would class that as actaully listening to what the public wants and trying to get it on teh servers, u have no idea what kinda of things i have to deal with, i do have a life outside of liaison duties, most people fail to see that and demand server changes on the spot.

C

.cage

Originally posted by old.HellPenguin
No, he is NOT doing a good job. The servers are misconfigured, and it takes weeks to fix even the simplest things. But you obviously know that, since you're resorting to ad hominems... :rolleyes:

And when did you ever see me play?

a few times, actually

P

pointygit

Originally posted by .nocte

herrfoth: if u can find a map rotation structure that does this please pass it on to me through email. [/B]

I have one on my site http://www.planetpointy.com/wolf/downloads/rotate.cfg

This has 4 rounds of each map, swapping teams after 2 rounds. It also has a long 1st round warmup (45 secs) for map load and short warmup for the following 3 rounds (10 secs).

If you like it modded in any way then please contact me.

Cheers,

Les

P

pointygit

Also, why is there no PB on Obj #1 and no Tram. I know Tram is hard and frustrating for Allies with FF off, but with the above config at least each side gets a go at being Panzer bait ;)

Cheers,

Les

N

nocte

Originally posted by pointygit
Also, why is there no PB on Obj #1 and no Tram. I know Tram is hard and frustrating for Allies with FF off, but with the above config at least each side gets a go at being Panzer bait ;)

Cheers,

Les

The is no tram on obj 1 as too many people were camplaining about it being on all servers and taking 40 mins to get to the next map. So it was decided to have a Tram only on rotation on the GOTY and Tram Only servers.

as for the PB i will look into it.

Also i got some nice rotation scripts from fothy. cheers anyway m8

C

.cage

be careful nick, disregard every whim of the BBA, and the fearless knight lord x-cal will smite you with his sword!

xcal.jpg

O

old.HellPenguin

can i joine digetal heracy m8z? cuz u r good clan kthx a/s/l cage?

O

old.HellPenguin

Oh no! Now I'll never be the next Xatom. :(

S

Sir Dan ~KWSN~

Testing its all new to me

Just testing its all new to me !!!

S

sir_snag-kwsn-

Just testing its all new to me !!!

Is it me???

Users who are viewing this thread