new server

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys are these new classic serevrs runing in europe or and what are tehre names if they are cos me and my mate are thinking of coming bak to game after 6 month break to play classic serevrs

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
No classic server here yet. Might be later on - GOA have stated they will run a poll in september about it and see what interest level there is (after also examining the effects classic servers have had on US etc).

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
hi, buy US acc if you want Classic ruleset server and a good customer service + more than one English speakin normal server.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
None ToA servers wasn't too good imo. A real classic server would rule tho but I doubt we will ever get that anywhere.

kxn

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
None ToA servers wasn't too good imo. A real classic server would rule tho but I doubt we will ever get that anywhere.

why wasn't it good?

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
hi guys are these new classic serevrs runing in europe or and what are tehre names if they are cos me and my mate are thinking of coming bak to game after 6 month break to play classic serevrs

imho m8, dont play an mmorpg run / made by mythic / goa.... stay well clear... unless playing us versions....

customers services is crap... cant fix probs for 7 days +.... and generaly inform you when... they think you NEED to know.

i defo think im cancelling all 3 accounts tbh...

:touch:

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
No classic server here yet. Might be later on - GOA have stated they will run a poll in september about it and see what interest level there is (after also examining the effects classic servers have had on US etc).

if goa are still running the servers or peeps still playing lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
there would be little point making a euro non toa server, most who want it have already gone to the US.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
tallwiz said:

woohoo!

erm "defo think"

that along the lines of "I definitely might think about possibly"

See you 2 minutes after Prydwen comes back up :p

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
imho m8, dont play an mmorpg run / made by mythic / goa.... stay well clear... unless playing us versions....

customers services is crap... cant fix probs for 7 days +.... and generaly inform you when... they think you NEED to know.

youll be missed im sure, not me personally, but im sure somebody somewhere will miss you. well thinking about it you seem an asshat and its unlikely anybody will miss you but somebody still might so dont give up hope.

Everz

FH is my second home
Pointless having one on EU, those that wanted it have left for US.

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Well I want a classic EU server, and I haven't left for US yet.

Mainly cos I'm a lazy git like, but hey-ho...

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
"Classic" servers aint good? :eek2:

Look at www.camelotherald.com and compare the little above _4000_ players on the _3_ classic servers, with the little over _2000_ on the other _19_ older servers.. (stats 20.04 31/8)

Wouldnt say their bad, and dont got interest.. more active on classic servers then on all eu anyway.. make teh math.

Marc

FH is my second home
wow, active players on the us servers dropped to 6kish? Thats bad :(

or have i misread?

zaltais

Loyal Freddie
I'd love an EU classic server, imo why pay for seperate US account when can play for free on regular???

Quote :-Tallwiz

Dont go :)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

Good, cancel, thats one more whiner off the list :)

But honestly, i have been palying prydwen since the start and there has been like 2 major problems in that time, This and the open transit lag, yes this is deffo getting about stupid now, but it isn't gonna do anything saying goa's service is crap blabla, do you honestly think Mythics service is gonna be any better? I have personally never had a problem with Goa, when i report something i usually get a positive reply.

Cancel your subs, do us all a favour and quite teh whine.

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
I would prefer euro classic server rather than having to pay out extra subs for another account, not only that , getting established , finding guilds leveling characters etc, it all seems like too much messing about .

But thats just my opinion. :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

dam i so fed up whit this crap about whining that GoA cant fix pryd.

MYBE the problem is so BIG that it cant be fixxed in 1h or one day.

they must go through the server logs, what takes alot of time couse the problem occured meny days before the crash. Then they must find the filse and reapir them. THAT takes alot of time too, couse there mybe houndreds of files that are corrupted.

i get the feeling that u think GoA dont give a rats ass about pryd being down.....

ofc they do. if they would delay fixxing it or say "we will get aroud to do it when we feel like it" then they would loose alot of ppl.

its sad to see ppl whine about stuff they dont know.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
dam i so fed up whit this crap about whining that GoA cant fix pryd.

damn I'm so fed up with this crap whine about people who whine about a company they pay money for a service which they dont get access to

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
damn I'm so fed up with this crap whine about people who whine about a company they pay money for a service which they dont get access to

omg 1 shutdown in 3 years that has been this long.
so what. i play on pryd!! it suxx that i cant get in but im not whining becouse i know how hard is to fixx problems whit a server if u dont know whats corrupted or there are too fucken meny files to reapir/restore.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well a recent poll showed that 50% of players on Excal would play on the classic servers - deffinitely be worth their while to make one.

Chackey

Fledgling Freddie
Simple as this...

If i pay for a service (no matter how much/little i pay for it) i do it becouse i want access to this service. I do not pay for the service beeing broken....

And with the argument that we can still play on Excalibur.....

"Me: -Hi, i want a Ferrari!"
*Pays for the Ferrari.*
*Someone drives out a Mazda*
"Me: -Hey i payed for a Ferrari...."
"Storekeeper: -You cant get a Ferrari.. it is broken.. Now take your Mazda and stfu.."

I guess people would accept that allso without a compensation?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Chackey said:
Simple as this...

If i pay for a service (no matter how much/little i pay for it) i do it becouse i want access to this service. I do not pay for the service beeing broken....

And with the argument that we can still play on Excalibur.....

"Me: -Hi, i want a Ferrari!"
*Pays for the Ferrari.*
*Someone drives out a Mazda*
"Me: -Hey i payed for a Ferrari...."
"Storekeeper: -You cant get a Ferrari.. it is broken.. Now take your Mazda and stfu.."

I guess people would accept that allso without a compensation?

Im afraid We pay the same amount as excal players so in this case the ferrari would have been the same price as the mazda. :touch:

Gamah

Banned
RS|Phil said:
Well a recent poll showed that 50% of players on Excal would play on the classic servers - deffinitely be worth their while to make one.

mmm death of excal and prydwen, yes great move by GOA..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom