TV New Season!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I listened to the audiobook (must have gone through a few hundred by now). It was one of my least favourite - the beginning was great but then it just became dull IMO.

If Obama hadn't name-dropped it years back I doubt it would have built up the head of steam it did tbh.
Agree, it's one book I wish I'd sat down to read instead of going the audiobook route, and I'll be completely honest, just keeping track of everyone was a chore when Chinese names aren't a familiar experience.

Show is on my list though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So...Halo? Pro

he's finally on the fucking Halo

Con. We've now got...some kind of zombie plague? I fucking hate that shit, is it a Halo thing? I only played the first two.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Shogun is getting better by the episode.
Friend was talking about it - he's a fan of the first time round when it was from the main protagonists viewpoint only. There were no subtitles early on as he didn't know the language but they introduced them as he started to learn the words.

He's lamenting the loss of that sort of thing...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So...Halo? Pro

he's finally on the fucking Halo

Con. We've now got...some kind of zombie plague? I fucking hate that shit, is it a Halo thing? I only played the first two.
The flood? Was kinda a big thing in Halo 1. The whole point of the Halos even :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom