new scout archery system

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
been trying it out on pendragon just woundered if any body else has tried it and liked or not

is it just me that thinks it blows big style?

15 different types of arrows to fire (more if you include arties and champ weapon it goes up to 20 thats two bars just for firing arrows)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I tried it out a little. I think by trying to stick to their patch schedule, Mythic are going to go live with lots of stuff still unresolved about it.

Looks overpowered in pve, but probably a nerf in rvr at the moment. Certainly I was doing about double the damage to mobs than I do on live (50 RR2 on Pend, in rubbish kit, 49 RR2, in decent kit on live), though I guess I also don't get as many shots in. Still do more damage unbuffed on Pend against mobs than buffed on live servers, even taking that into account.

The lots of shots thing doesn't bother me, like spells on a caster, not all of them will be worth bothering with.

Darzil

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
its just feels slower to me more than anything

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Feels unnatural after being used to the archery system for so long. but what i don't like is the fact that a archer can now moc3 you (ran across a randomhunter who mocced me for 750+ each arrow + disease spamming pet and get away tickets (WH, speedburst - phase shift, FZ etc). if archers didn't hit hard enough before, now they can do it while your still hitting them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom