New SC gems ??

N

-Nxs-

Copied from this weeks grab bag - anyone have an idea what they are on about - ive searched for this gem in the patch notes and see nothing.

Q: My char is an LGM SC. I have been trying to reach the new cap for SC by crafting the etched aquamarine eye. I am stuck at 1058. I have crafted 242 of these incredibly expensive gems in the attempt to reach 1059. I have asked the people on Guinevere and Percival who have reached 1059 and they say they reached it in about 100 gems. I NEED to know:

a. Am I bugged??
b. Is only one person per server allowed to reach 1059?
c. What is the probability of reaching 1059 after 242 tries?
d. Were the people who made it in 100 gems incredibly lucky or am I just incredibly unlucky?

A: I took your question to the trade skills guy, and he answered:

"a) No.
"b) No.
"c) Doesn't matter, it doesn't keep track of how many tries. It once took someone 1600 combines to get the last point.
"d) They were incredibly lucky."

There you have it. Personally, I'm betting that it doesn't take you 1600 tries – just as the odds are highly against getting from 1058 to 1059 in 100 tries, it is extremely unlikely you'll require 1600. But I'll cross my fingers, eh?

T

the_smurflord

It's used to make trophies out of dragon heads.

N

-Nxs-

Im thinking about going back to public SC to raise the funds :) Now i have the 1st place on Pryd/Alb (and joint first on prydwen) cant let someone beat me :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Im thinking about going back to public SC to raise the funds :) Now i have the 1st place on Pryd/Alb (and joint first on prydwen) cant let someone beat me :)

Meh, thought Myste was the highest or something? :)

V

Vidfamne

blä

Who is highes on Exalibur?

yes i can look at duskwave but i dont want to (in swedish= orkar inte). dont know the word in enlish

F

Feac_

Re: blä

Originally posted by Vidfamne

yes i can look at duskwave but i dont want to (in swedish= orkar inte). dont know the word in enlish

according to duskwave i am but maybe a few that have webdisplay trades turned off :)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Sharma
Meh, thought Myste was the highest or something? :)

Nope, on albion prydwen that honor falls to me :) Unless otheres have cap'd too and are not showing trades.

C

Cush

Re: blä

Originally posted by Vidfamne

or.. Ids inte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom