New rvr rule!

Bloodhunter

Banned
if your fighing and you or enemy dose /surrender you leave eachother alone same if fg meet a solo etc xD

Loops

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing like that could work because there will always be someone ignoring it.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Loops said:
Nothing like that could work because there will always be someone ignoring it.

be c00l

dont break the r00l

remi

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna nuke and do /laugh

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
/surrender.... w8 for em to run away .. run after mezz em and get the jump uber idea imo :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think this refers to earlier in hadrians wall, the reason you got slaughtered is cus we had a relic carrier inc from excal :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone /surrendered to me I'd prolly just laugh n carry on x<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Only leet people make up RvR rules, do not get above urself!

Mael, 50th ment.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Partly depends on my mood but also on who your facing.

Aran will sometimes leave someone alive if they surrender but most of the time he will try to finish them off.

Fernglade would probably not notice a surrender with all the flashing lights and explosions around him.
Very much doubt he would stop attacking once he started.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Been there, done that

/applause Big thanks to Jamie for not killing my level 24 armsman \o/
/applause Big thanks to the fg of hibs and mids who i surrender to with my level 20 scout on Cs road

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, wave was some kind of surrender yesterday, when I met with 1 fg mids, they mezzed me, and let me there... thx -)
tho I wanted to suicide... :eek7:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
hmm, wave was some kind of surrender yesterday, when I met with 1 fg mids, they mezzed me, and let me there... thx -)
tho I wanted to suicide... :eek7:

who was those gutless mids? they need to be brought to mid (much like texan) justice tbh :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
xenia- said:
who was those gutless mids? they need to be brought to mid (much like texan) justice tbh :)

it was KN. A group that has actually got curtosy for some other players and dont always zerg them down. Alot of people can learn from that. It was the only reason i didnt add on the fight that broke out just after stalky was mezzed. They saw me and left me even after i done a reactional mezz on 1 there people coming for me. Then they were about to head of after emoting me when they got mezzed by a fg that came along. Was looking to be a real good fight from the position i was sitting in (surprised i not get pa'd :p ) Till a scout or 2 added into the fight :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom