New RVR-guild made!

S

Sethantac

Yes, you read it, there now is a new midgard RVR-guild called Fatal Legacy!

We currently have about always 1fg online and today even reached 2fg. We want to create a nice atmosphere for our members by not setting to strickt rules (not a number of rps to be gained each week by all members or something).

We are currently invite all 40+ people that feel like being part of a good, rvr-based and dont forget fun guild.

We will also organize hunts to get our members to a higher level (50 for example ;)).

If you think you would like to join us, or have any questions, just message one of our GM's (and I'm sure our members would like to assist you) and we'll be glad to answer them! You will recognize most members by our white cloaks with a golden V and wings as emblem.

Soon we will get a forum, where we will post info, discuss tactics, events, etc.

We have been playing for 2 days now and are at about 180k guildrps.

Greetings!

Juling, 50th season Savage Kobold, (a) Guildmaster of Fatal Legacy

X

xplo

Mag ik u guild joine me mijn lvl 20 savage als 1.62 uitkomt? :p
(this is not for j00 BW wh1nàrs! )

O

old.Glabbin

Originally posted by xplo
Mag ik u guild joine me mijn lvl 20 savage als 1.62 uitkomt? :p
(this is not for j00 BW wh1nàrs! )

Rough Translation:

"magic your guild"?? join with my lvl 20 savage when 1.62 is released.

was that a good translation or what!!!

I

insomnia

Good luck..I hope for your sake that you dont ally up with Don Svendo. Talk to Don Tomte if you need any protection from us, we do that kind of business.

Well, good luck out there again

S

Sethantac

givf members, no stupid xplo replies! :)

Btw (not for teh average BW-wh1nar) ge moogt joinen als ge em naar 50 gaat lvlen *kusje* :eek7:

S

Sharma

hey Juling been a while since i saw you in NF, good luck with the guild mate ill see you around ;)

S

Sethantac

small *BUMP* for people who haven't seen it yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom