New RvR Dungeon

O

old.Noita

I cant remember the exact patch... 1.54 I think where we get a new RvR dungeon that goes under all frontiers.

I have tried to find some screenies and some detailed info about drops and mobs and so on. Anyone have any ideas or any of the above??

Thanks

Toodle Pip :)

G

Generic Poster

This is the dungeon with random stats on drops :)

S

Sharma

a new Darkness Falls i presume without the stupid keep thing on it.

S

Shike

just wanted to add that the new dungeon was added in 1.53

E

exc_hib_boo

All realms have access to it at all times.

You enter at the gate in your own frontier, and you can go through the dungeon and come up in the other realms entrance.

I am not sure whether or not you can go to another realms entrance and enter, though.

Among the cool mobs are semi-lords, f.ex. a purple-con thane npc in thane epic armor that casts ae hammers on you when you pull him. The summoner himself is pretty uber, but I have only been there once, hence not seen him.

It's a big dungeon, but in 2 hours there we only got 3 drops, so they are not very common. Mobs range from green to deep purple at lvl 48.

I got a staff for my runemaster: 50 focus RC, 27 piety, 16 dex, 6% matter, pretty decent :)

B

bewal

YOu can go to other realms entrance, in fact, those are going to be prime RP spot for awhile, poor hibs aren't going to get any rest at theirs with the zergs making it regular bus stop, same to lesser degree in jamtland and pennine.

O

old.Emma

the drops them selfs are pretty specific ie certain mobs drop caster items, certain mobs drop tank(ish) items and others drop stealther items... the difference is that the drops are never the same they have random stats.. so if you wanna go get those damn stealthers in the backs find out where they hunt there loot :D

B

Bleri McThrust

And I believe the loot /salvages for 9 and 10th tier materials :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom