New RP System - whats your highest for a kill?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
With the insane new RP System, whats the most you've got for a single kill?

Fight today between my RR2L7 warrior and RR7(?) Hibby (thx Khainai - good fight)

Attachments

• khainai.jpg
    khainai.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 367

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
friend of mine said he got 2500 for killing Jamiemalicus or what hes called, on his rr3 heretic, so pretty nice rp for the solo kills :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Wazkyr said:
friend of mine said he got 2500 for killing Jamiemalicus or what hes called, on his rr3 heretic, so pretty nice rp for the solo kills :)

Jamiesmallicius, very cool elf champ, deleted :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Got 2800+ Last saturday night for killing Aurores sitting as he duoed with Train ...

Also Got 3100+ For killing Jarvio like 10k before i dinged RR5 sunday evening ... kinda insane tbh ... but was solo for both :D

Imo new system is ok ... to a point after rr5 u should only get insane rps like this for killing rr9+ chars solo as its a reward for skilled players tbh

That being said its unfair to old timers :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
RvR sounds so zzz now every nublet can ding high rr in a week or so :/ not like i care.

- English -

Resident Freddy
leviathane said:
RvR sounds so zzz now every nublet can ding high rr in a week or so :/ not like i care.

kinda agree, all those hard earned rps can be easily match. But i feel the daoc allstars have already been made, way before NF etc

btw you talk like erutp :p, speaking of which , were is he ;s

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf? Pretty stupid attitude... it's common sense imo that low rr people should get more rps for killing a higher rr person.. pretty senseless to have bad feelings over people getting a decent rr quicker, how else do you expect daoc to stay alive than give more incentives to new chars/players :|

EDIT : aimed at leviathane... how can other peoples rps be "zzz" for rvr :S ; ] k

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, they should have increase all already earned rps with 50% when the patch went live. That way the old timers don't feel completely cheated. :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:

Yeah because how fun rvr is depends on how many rps people are earning :rolleyes:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
With the insane new RP System, whats the most you've got for a single kill?

Fight today between my RR2L7 warrior and RR7(?) Hibby (thx Khainai - good fight)

Realm point value = (level - 20)squared + (realm rank level x 5) + (champion level x 10) + (master level (squared)x 5)

Khainai R7L2 Ranger - assuming ML10 and CL5

Realm point value = (50-20)squared+ (62 * 5) + (5 x 10) + (10 squared x 5)
900 + 310 + 50 + 500 = 1760

Dunno where the other 392 RPs came from, I assume the bonus for killing someone above your RR.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2275.shtml

To answer the question only 1980 :( I suppose lowbies will get the biggest RP amount..

I hate the new system, an r1 RoG enchanter can kill an r10 full ToAd hunter in nano seconds... and gets a huge amount of rps... in reverse the hunter take 2 mins to kill the enchanter using great skill and gets nowt...

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i fail to see how a rr10 hunter needs skill to beat a rr1 rog enchanter :/ 3 arrows from range or a couple of melee hits? probably dosent even have time to q/c stun, and even if it did purge3 i win

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
got around 2.6k for Eany (sp?) sb when i was out running around abit with my bm, highest sofar

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
rps is everything!!!!!!111111

nice its easyer to ding rr5 or 6 now so you can have a chance 1 vs 1 :) doubt i will have much luck soloing on my scout before its rr5 so im just glad for this patch :D an the ppl whining about how they earned their rps the hard way lol.. camping room in of with pbaoe was sooooooooooo hard , steam rolling solors with your opted grp, farming the noob zerg an all the pug's in rog armor :wanker:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
Made the rp you earnt before worthless.

Makes me laugh everytime I see "pre 1.82" in peoples sigs.. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN.... don't care one little bit, weird people feel the need to let everyone else know they made their rps before rp change but pretty sad : [

DavidH

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
Makes me laugh everytime I see "pre 1.82" in peoples sigs.. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN.... don't care one little bit, weird people feel the need to let everyone else know they made their rps before rp change but pretty sad : [
Well said :)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:

hear hear :fluffle:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
2318 is the highest I got
killing a RR7 hunter with my RR2 shade

banana.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom