New Roleplay Guild

T

Troryn

ehm hullo, late last night (this morning around 02 am actually) 3 friends and I deceided we need our own guild <Barkeepers of Camelot>

no I´m taking the piss ;) the new guild is named <Merlin´s kin> and it will be roleplay guild (more or less) this is NOT a competition for Knights Templar as I do not wish to have such a big guild <smile> and besides they are doing a good job already

I will also bring Troryn to her 10th season so she can have a last name.

hmm maybe this should have been in OT forum ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Very nice. The more RP guilds we have, the better. I'll help any of your guild near my level get some goodies. New guilds often have it rough, especially RP ones. Anything I can do to help.

-G

B

Balbor

Good to hear, not seen you in the Stone for a while, i was gonna sujest getting yourself powerleveled up to L20 buy i guess you won't need that with your high Tradeskill. Good luck.

O

old.Ziera

I have C/Ped your post to PARP's forum, hope you don't mind, Troryn :)

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Troryn
ehm hullo, late last night (this morning around 02 am actually) 3 friends and I deceided we need our own guild <Barkeepers of Camelot>

I think this is a damn fine name for a RP guild! :)

regular pub meetings, landlords who are "retired" heroes etc...

But i personanlly like the name... "Guild of Crafters and Tradesmen

Sounds quite dull but from an RP point of view it reeks of authenticity. I'd form it myslef but have no tradeskills whatsoever :)

T

Troryn

<grins at tenko>

read whole post next time, guild name is <Merlin's kin>

also our Guildmaster (or one of them) , namely I, have been discovered to be related to the MacGregor clan, explenation will follow <smile>

T

Tenko

Do I still get a free beer If I put up some posters around Camelot hill? :p

O

old.Kram

I want a guild named "Guild of Adventureres" :D

C

corranhorn1

Troryn my dear,

it good to see you getting out in the world. i just wish that i was able to help you more with that but i to old for you <sighs> . You know where i am if you need me to help in anyway and i sure there are many a templar that shall be willing to help after all you done for us... serving drinks is a great skill. <smiles>,

anyway good luck on your guild and dont forget to pigeon me or i feel neglected <grins>

Users who are viewing this thread