Not open for further replies.
A

**Aligro**

*origionally posted by Corel*

Dire Discordant Lute
100% quality
+4 instruments, +4 stealth, +22 cha, +6% slash
10 charges of 56 pt targeted body str/con improved stat decrease
"Why do they put +stealth on lutes? I can understand a drum or flute, but what are you going to do, bust out of stealth and amaze your enemy with a wild solo rendition of Heal Song 5?" --Lombrosis, 50 Minstrel, Rogue Boards.

i cant belive that this lute caused so much havoc.. its so utterly useless among all the other Sidi items that the best thing to do with it is to give it to a keepguard for display...

gets even more interesting, check out the name of this lute

sshot010.jpg

Swarm Callers Lute.. Not Dire DIschordant Lute... Therefore i highly doubt that this lute has +stealth

Something else you've been hiding from us...Aussie?#

/edit Bingo
Swarm Caller's Lute
100% quality
+9% body, +9% matter, +9% spirit, +9 power
10 charges of 56 pt targeted body dex/qui improved stat decrease

L

loxleyhood

I think its more liekly corell just got the lutes confused.

A

Arnor

The plot thickens....

Tune in next week, same channel, same time!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I don't want to have to wait till next f**king week! I am crafting now and I need my stories of intrigue and childish behaviour! :mad:

A

**Aligro**

don't you see, everyone has been thinking its the +4 stealth one. and is the reason people have been backing aussie.. Discuss

K

Karnage

And now Aussie and Gunz's spiel about it being a crap lute is shown to be an absolute fabrication too...

What will happen next? :p

T

Tyka

guys let it go, just forget this and go on doing raids im sure you will get more of these things, this kind of arguements will only break up the realm.

Now at least you know who are your friends and who's not.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by **Aligro**
don't you see, everyone has been thinking its the +4 stealth one. and is the reason people have been backing aussie.. Discuss

as if it's any better to have b0ned resists whenever you aren't busting out on the lute :ROFLMAO:
Hell, it's worse.

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
And now Aussie and Gunz's spiel about it being a crap lute is shown to be an absolute fabrication too...

What will happen next? :p

I don't know, but I'm hoping you'll shut the fuck up.

B

bult

hehe its still useless ;> ressists on a lute :/

O

old.LandShark

<glares at arnor and gets frost stallion + endregen pots>

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
<glares at arnor and gets frost stallion + endregen pots>

<cries> dont run!!! I am your FRIEND!!!!

O

old.LandShark

Shall we fly a kite?

edit: btw aligro don't you ever find yourself funny? I mean, you had to edit to put the stats of the lute in... you've got the damn drop-list in your sig, man ;p
Anyh000
Only vague reason it's good is that it has a charge, whereas currently crafted lutes can't take alchemy charges. However using charges on instruments seems to demolish the dur% in under a month so tbh...

A

**Aligro**

last time i checked the loot list it didn't have that lute on but i thought what the hey, it might have been updated and it was

O

old.LandShark

When did you last check it, end of the 30-years war?

A

Aussie-

10 hauberks and some weapons too aligro :eek:
look for the last time, someone found that stupid lute in his bag during the lotto in Ft Gwyn.
I told him to keep it for all the I will ban you and you and you from lotto threatments. And don't start playing the angel aligro
your bag is full with linkdead-i-forgot-to-lotto-some-stuff and oh-look-there-is-a-weapon-here-on-my-thrusters-page. anyway fuckit , i'll ask him to give that o-so-usefull precious Lute back

g0g0 healsong

C

corel

ofc i had to mix the 2 lutes up, just typical me :p

anyway...

Swarm Caller's Lute
100% quality
+9% body, +9% matter, +9% spirit, +9 power
10 charges of 56 pt targeted body dex/qui improved stat decrease

WOW!!!!! i can see what all the fuss is about, i mean +9 power.. thats awesome, this is Teh Lute thats been missing, albion cannot live without it!!!

and since we are talking about missing items ect. how about you show albion how to upgrade the relic keep doors, this is as good an occaision as ever do it it, no mids/hibs will come and dent excaliburs doors if we dont have relics. so pls take the 5p in wood and go upgrade the doors now :)

O

old.LandShark

There is absolutely nothing worth putting on a lute. I put power and +inst on mine, not that either has any effect ofc... having 27% resists on a lute strikes me as even more hilarious than +stealth tbh ;p
I mean, what, you see a skald so you're going to... WHIP OUT YOUR LUTE TO RESIST HIS SNARE/DDs!
Hell fuck yeah.

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.LandShark
...I mean, what, you see a skald so you're going to... WHIP OUT YOUR LUTE TO RESIST HIS SNARE/DDs!

:lol:

A

Aule Valar

sit there happily healing while his spells bounce off you, duh

D

Draylor

Uh, regardless the lute is still utter crap. Not that theres any USEFUL stats you could actually put on an item that will never be equipped.

Surprising that Aligro wants to get into an argument regarding "stolen" items given the large number of stories of items being handed over for lottery later, only to have them mysteriously disappear never to be seen again.

T

thorwyntf

I told him to keep it for all the I will ban you and you and you from lotto threatments

so... did he ban you then in the end?
The raid was run under a couple of rules. And it was clearly stated, that violating those rules (and risking wipeouts for everybody) will be handled with a 2 warning, then ban from lotto system. Your group, respectively one member of your group received 2 warnings for pulling mobs unprepared and w/o the need to do. Being bored is no excuse. And keeping a drop because the leader of the raid gave you a warning is a weak argument.
The lute may be crap, but that doesn´t matter. It´s the prinicple. And tbh, if that kind of attitude is tolerated by the GoL leaders, then I definitely need to adjust my POV of GoL´s reputation.

A

Aule Valar

any chance we could get a full explanation for the 'missing' drops that aligro should have?
but wait, we hate aussie don't we, silly me

D

doneagle

if you don't like the leader or the rules, don't come on the hunt. Maybe we wouldn't have made it to apoc then but then we atleast had honest people.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by thorwyntf
so... did he ban you then in the end?
The raid was run under a couple of rules. And it was clearly stated, that violating those rules (and risking wipeouts for everybody) will be handled with a 2 warning, then ban from lotto system. Your group, respectively one member of your group received 2 warnings for pulling mobs unprepared and w/o the need to do. Being bored is no excuse. And keeping a drop because the leader of the raid gave you a warning is a weak argument.
The lute may be crap, but that doesn´t matter. It´s the prinicple.

I gotta agree with this guy, whoever he is...

Originally posted by thorwyntf
And tbh, if that kind of attitude is tolerated by the GoL leaders, then I definitely need to adjust my POV of GoL´s reputation.

I cant imagine this will be tolerated by officers in GoL...

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Aule Valar
any chance we could get a full explanation for the 'missing' drops that aligro should have?
but wait, we hate aussie don't we, silly me

If u have prof of Aligro keeping loot i would love to see it, but make a new post plz...

keep to topic...

O

old.LandShark

You can't just say "it's the principle" when he's never done it with anything else. It's not like he's never had uberdrops in his hands before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom